Client Services Advisor
Growth | Cleveland, OH | Full Time
Recently recognized as a Top Workplace by the Cleveland Plain Dealer, FormFire's best-in-class software is used by health insurance carriers, brokers, and employers for benefits administration, enrollment, and compliance tracking.
But why would you want to work here? Because we offer a fun, challenging and engaging place to build your career. Our core values are centered around accountability, ensuring a rewarding place to work and creating value through brave innovation. We are taking on new technologies to support our growing company!
Oh, and we have quarterly happy hours, a free in-house gym, movie theatre popcorn, etc. Check out our culture at https://www.formfire.com/careers.
If you excel at figuring out logic puzzles and logistics nightmares like organizing sports tournaments or planning long road trips with multiple vehicles, then we bet you have the right stuff.
The Client Services team works directly with our end users, providing in-the-moment solutions to ensure our Clients’ ability to successfully maximize use of our products. You'll help provide best-in-class customer service to our clients (and their clients).
- Master our software platform and become a product expert
- Ensure data integrity and HIPAA compliance
- Provide online guidance via chat or email. May require phone assistance dependent upon specific client services
- Have an understanding of common troubleshooting strategies
- Think critically and logically to resolve escalated support issues
- Participate in assigned project work based on the trends identified from chats and emails
- Drive toward successfully hitting metrics such as turnaround time, quality of response and customer satisfaction
- Identify opportunities to expand customer use of the product
- Advise clients on utilization of purchased services
- Provide input to other teams on opportunities for product and training improvements
- Actively participate in bi-weekly 1-on-1’s, highlighting ideas, concerns, problems, resolutions and ways to improve
- Additional tasks as assigned by your manager
The ideal candidate meets these requirements:
- Associate degree in Business, Human Resources or Communications from a two-year college or technical school and one to three years related experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1+ years’ experience in the group benefits industry, with an excellent level of knowledge of employee benefits (medical and voluntary)
- Everyone here works directly with customers. Candidates must be ambitious, eager to learn and improve, and have a sense of humor
- Experience with Zendesk is a plus
- Excellent communication skills. You need to be a very competent writer with the ability to explain complex topics in easy to understand and concise language
- A genuine enjoyment of technology and high level of proficiency with business software. Intermediate knowledge of Excel needed
- The ability to rapidly switch gears while retaining focus on the bigger picture
- Your personality reflects that you're resilient, adaptable, and can deal with ambiguity
- Life & Health Insurance License is a bonus
- Ability to work in our downtown Cleveland office from 9 AM - 6 PM
Health, dental, vision, LTD, STD, and group life insurance, 401k, PTO, company paid fitness incentive, and a zombie-free work environment.