Client Services Adviser I
Product | Cleveland, OH | Full Time
FormFire's market-leading software is used by health insurance carriers, brokers, and employers for benefits enrollment, quoting and compliance tracking.
We offer a challenging work environment where people are rewarded for outcomes, not face time. Our culture is designed to keep things simple so we can focus on the things that matter.
If you excel at figuring out logic puzzles and logistics nightmares like organizing sports tournaments or planning long road trips with multiple vehicles, then we bet you have the right stuff.
The Client Services team works directly with our end users, providing in-the-moment solutions to ensure our Clients’ ability to successfully maximize use of our products. You'll help provide best-in-class customer service to our clients (and their clients).
- Master our software platform and become a product expert
- Ensure data integrity and HIPAA compliance
- Provide online guidance via phone, chat or email
- Have an understanding of common troubleshooting strategies
- Think critically and logically to resolve escalated support issues
- Participate in assigned project work based on the trends identified from chats and emails
- Drive toward successfully hitting metrics such as turnaround time, quality of response and customer satisfaction
- Identify opportunities to expand customer use of the product
- Advise clients on utilization of purchased services
- Provide input to other teams on opportunities for product and training improvements
- Actively participate in bi-weekly 1-on-1’s, highlighting ideas, concerns, problems, resolutions and ways to improve
- Additional tasks as assigned by your manager
The ideal candidate meets these requirements:
- Associate degree in Business, Human Resources or Communications from a two-year college or technical school and one to three years related experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Everyone here works directly with customers. Candidates must be ambitious, eager to learn and improve, and have a sense of humor
- Experience with Zendesk is a plus
- Excellent communication skills. You need to be a very competent writer with the ability to explain complex topics in easy to understand and concise language
- A genuine enjoyment of technology and high level of proficiency with business software
- The ability to rapidly switch gears while retaining focus on the bigger picture
- Your personality reflects that you're resilient, adaptable, and can deal with ambiguity
- Ability to work in our downtown Cleveland office
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
Health, dental, vision, LTD, STD, and group life insurance, 401k, PTO, company paid fitness incentive, and a zombie-free work environment.