Client Services Adviser I
Operations | Cleveland, OH | Full Time
FormFire's market-leading software is used by health insurance carriers, brokers, and employers for benefits quoting, enrollment, and compliance tracking.
We offer a challenging work environment where people are rewarded for outcomes, not face time. Our culture is designed to keep things simple so we can focus on the things that matter.
The Client Services team works directly with our end users, providing in-the-moment advice to ensure our Clients’ ability to successfully maximize use of our software. You'll help provide best-in-class customer service to our clients (and their clients).
- Master the use and application of our software platform and product offerings
- Provide guidance to end users via inbound phone, chat and email
- Be able to reference and employ common troubleshooting strategies
- Think critically and logically to resolve escalated support issues
- Participate in assigned project work based on the trends identified from chats and emails
- Drive toward successfully hitting individual and department metrics such as turnaround time, quality of response and customer satisfaction
- Identify opportunities to expand customer use of the software
- Advise clients on best utilization of purchased services
- Provide input to other internal teams on opportunities for product and training improvements
- Actively participate in daily team meetings, bi-weekly 1-on-1’s, highlighting ideas, concerns, problems, resolutions and ways to improve
- Ensure the integrity of our data and compliance with HIPAA and HITRUST regulations
- Additional tasks as assigned by your manager
The ideal candidate meets these requirements:
- Everyone here works directly with customers. Candidates must be career-minded, eager to learn and improve, and have a sense of humor
- Experience with Zendesk is a plus
- Excellent communication skills. You need to be a very competent writer with the ability to explain complex topics in easy to understand and concise language
- A genuine enjoyment of using technology and high level of proficiency with business software
- The ability to rapidly switch gears while retaining focus on the bigger picture
- Your personality reflects that you're resilient, adaptable, and can deal with ambiguity
- Ability to work in our downtown Cleveland office when we are no longer working remotely
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the US without requiring employer sponsorship currently or in the future
Health, dental, vision, STD, LTD, group life insurance, HSA (with employer contribution), 401k match, generous time off and a zombie-free work environment (of course).
$18.00-$18.75 per hour dependent upon experience
Our customers entrust us with sensitive data, so you will need to successfully pass a background check and drug test prior to employment.