Client Service Representative (Temporary Full-Time)
Operations | Cleveland, OH | Full Time
Compensation: $17.00 – 19.00/hr
FormFire's market-leading software is used by health insurance carriers, brokers, and employers for benefits quoting, enrollment and compliance tracking.
We offer a challenging work environment where people are rewarded for outcomes, not face time. Our culture is designed to keep things simple so we can focus on the things that matter.
The Client Services (Customer Service) team works directly with our end users, providing in-the-moment troubleshooting and support to ensure our Clients’ ability to successfully use our products. You'll help provide best-in-class customer service to our clients initially through phone support, and then also via chat and email.
This is a temporary, full-time position that will extend through our high-volume time of year (December), with the potential to be hired as a full-time regular associate after the completion of the temporary assignment.
- Learn the use and application of our software platform and product offerings
- Ensure the integrity of our data and compliance with HIPAA regulations
- Provide online guidance to end users via inbound phone, chat and email
- Be able to reference and employ common troubleshooting strategies
- Help users by escalating support issues
- Participate in assigned project work based on the trends identified from chats and emails
- Drive toward successfully hitting individual and department metrics such as turnaround time, quality of response and customer satisfaction
- Additional tasks as assigned by your manager
The ideal candidate meets these requirements:
- A post-secondary degree in Business, Human Resources or Communications preferred
- Or one to two years’ experience working in a high-volume call center
- Everyone here works directly with customers. Candidates must exhibit behavior toward our core value of “ensuring our customers win”
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written. You need to be a very competent writer with the ability to explain topics in easy to understand and concise language
- A genuine enjoyment of using technology and proficiency with business software
- Your personality reflects that you're resilient, adaptable, and can deal with some ambiguity
- Ability to work in our downtown Cleveland office when we are no longer working remotely
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the US without requiring employer sponsorship currently or in the future
This is a temporary position and is not benefit eligible. Upon the completion of the temporary assignment (end of December 2020), the position could be converted to a full-time/benefit eligible opportunity.
Candidates must successfully pass a background check and drug test prior to employment.