People | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
We’re FORMA. An incubator, accelerator, and curator of today’s beauty brands.
We celebrate, support, and seek those changing the world through creative expression. Each brand in our portfolio is thoughtfully selected, acquired, or created because of the products it offers, the stories it tells, and the beauty it spreads.
We’re a team made of: Equal parts thinkers and doers. Visionaries and operators. Strategists and creatives— we're united by a fierce entrepreneurial spirit. Our dive in, roll your sleeves up, get your hands' dirty approach to every project leads to extraordinary outcomes, and to some of the most popular beauty products on shelves today.
We're a creative, professional, highly collaborative, seasoned, well-oiled team. We're in the business of beauty for a reason. There's nothing our team of 200+ people loves more than a good challenge, a great product, and the opportunity to make, celebrate, and spread beauty at scale.
This position can be based in San Francisco, New York or Los Angeles
Summary of Position:
The Talent Sourcer will help shape the future of our organization and enhance our efforts to attract, recruit, and retain diverse talent. The Talent Sourcer will build a proactive pipeline of passive candidates for future opportunities for all departments within the organization, with emphasis on key growth areas. This role will focus on what’s next vs. what’s open.
This individual is passionate about finding incredible talent and thrives at being a hunter and researcher using creative and innovative sourcing techniques. The Talent Sourcer is experienced in building connections and relationships with talent through an authentic and genuine approach. As a representative of the brand, specifically our mission, vision and values, the Talent Sourcer will provide potential candidates with an exceptional and positive brand experience.
- Employ creative sourcing methods to discover and attract a diverse talent pool using a variety of tools and techniques including LinkedIn, ATS, networking and employee referrals.
- Partner with hiring managers and recruiters to understand hiring needs and develop customized strategies for engaging top- of-funnel talent across multiple disciplines and levels.
- Conduct phone interviews with sourced talent, determine fit and present qualified individuals to the appropriate business teams or recruiter. Use applicant tracking system to document candidate notes for future reference.
- Leverage data, industry trends and personal knowledge to build creative sourcing strategies and influence hiring decisions.
- Maintain business literacy by staying aware of and up to date on current state of the business and the organization’s challenges, successes, and future.
- Create a “buzz” in the talent market by networking through industry-related groups, specialty job boards and online and offline platforms.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2-3 years in equivalent role as sourcer, talent researcher, talent scout, or recruiter.
- Previous experience in corporate retail or beauty environment strongly preferred.
- Possess a wide range of experience in current external recruiting policies, practices and market trends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as the ability to work with a wide range of internal and external customers.
- Detail-oriented with strong follow-up and follow-through skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Must enjoy working in a fluid and fast-paced environment and be a master of multi-tasking.
- Demonstrated experience sourcing at all levels of an organization from entry to senior level.
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter required.
- PC proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel, MS Outlook and Applicant Tracking Systems.
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.