Supply Chain Planner
Operations | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
We’re FORMA. An incubator, accelerator, and curator of today’s beauty brands.
We celebrate, support, and seek those changing the world through creative expression. Each brand in our portfolio is thoughtfully selected, acquired, or created because of the products it offers, the stories it tells, and the beauty it spreads.
We’re a team made of: Equal parts thinkers and doers. Visionaries and operators. Strategists and creatives— we're united by a fierce entrepreneurial spirit. Our dive in, roll your sleeves up, get your hands' dirty approach to every project leads to extraordinary outcomes, and to some of the most popular beauty products on shelves today. We're a creative, professional, highly collaborative, seasoned, well-oiled team. We're in the business of beauty for a reason. There's nothing our team of 200+ people loves more than a good challenge, a great product, and the opportunity to make, celebrate, and spread beauty at scale.
Summary of Position:
The Supply Chain Planner is responsible for inventory planning across UK DC’s & stores, chasing PO’s into those DC’s and reviewing / maintaining the integrity of inventory across all systems. As well as highlighting / managing hot items within monthly planning cycles to ask for more stock when necessary to keep EMEA region support sales levels.
- Perform weekly analysis of available inventory vs forecasted sales/demand for all channels
- Chair EU inventory meeting, including providing pre-information in advance, with Global team weekly to highlight LWC, OOS and chase answers / stock to ensure EMEA region support sales demand.
- Create inventory transfers between DC’s, Channels & Stores (including store transfer orders) to meet demand
- Work with the global inventory team to ensure inbound shipments are tracked vs the OTB and delivered on time.
- Work with the DC’s to ensure inbound deliveries / returns are live on their systems and then booked in and put-away in time for demand
- Responsible for stock reconciliation across all systems (KWI to Netsuite, DC’s to Netsuite) including cycle counts and full stock audits.
- Responsible for Shopify inventory for ecommerce sales across UK & EU sites, including connector management
- Point person who gathers assembly requirements from Sourcing, PR, and customer VAS requirements to co-ordinate the re-work with the DC Teams
- Create and maintain dashboards as required by the business
- Communicate upcoming assortment to operations team
- Support the order wholesale order management process as required
- Support month end closing activities
Key Working Relationships:
- US inventory and planning teams
- DC operations
- Retail stores
- Commercial Teams
- Demand Planning
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience in similar environment
- Understanding of basic inventory planning concepts: weeks on hand/weeks of supply, leadtime, etc, and familiar with retail math
- Strong analytic skills and experience in Microsoft Excel
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive and maintain a positive, solution-oriented attitude in a scrappy, ever-changing environment
- Flexibility to work with global colleagues in different time zones
- Demonstrated sense of urgency in resolving issues
- Ability to own multiple priorities and be adaptive to shifting priorities
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Proactive, resourceful and self-motivated, with excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrate strong listening and communication skills
- Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
- The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.