Sr. Manager, Ecommerce Merchandising
Ecommerce | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
We’re FORMA. An incubator, accelerator, and curator of today’s beauty brands.
We celebrate, support, and seek those changing the world through creative expression. Each brand in our portfolio is thoughtfully selected, acquired, or created because of the products it offers, the stories it tells, and the beauty it spreads.
We’re a team made of: Equal parts thinkers and doers. Visionaries and operators. Strategists and creatives— we're united by a fierce entrepreneurial spirit. Our dive in, roll your sleeves up, get your hands' dirty approach to every project leads to extraordinary outcomes, and to some of the most popular beauty products on shelves today. We're a creative, professional, highly collaborative, seasoned, well-oiled team. We're in the business of beauty for a reason. There's nothing our team of 200+ people loves more than a good challenge, a great product, and the opportunity to make, celebrate, and spread beauty at scale.
Summary of Position: The Senior Manager, Ecommerce Merchandising is responsible for merchandising and promoting all ecommerce sites in the FORMA portfolio. The role develops a global ecommerce marketing calendar which incorporates major launches, develops omni-channel programs, works with the Digital Marketing team to promote online activities, and works with Creative to execute its visual representation on the site. The role also assists in the development and deployment of e-commerce tools that assist the sale of associated merchandise.
- Merchandising US site (Marketing calendar, Creative briefs, Email briefs etc.)
- Execution of all Global sites based on US (UK, EU, CAN and AUS)
- Site/Performance improvements related to partnership with Digital Marketing or deployment of web tools
- Direct and lead the Ecommerce Specialist to ensure Global execution of Ecommerce priorities
- Works collaboratively across the organization with Creative, Brand, IT, Ecommerce, Planning and Allocation
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Fashion Merchandising, or related field
- 5-7 years of buying, planning or web retail merchandising
- Experience/familiarity with Digital marketing tools and 3rd parties
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including strong MS Excel skills
- Ability to adapt well to change in direction and priority in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Strong, professional and effective verbal and written communication skills
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.