Sr. Analyst, Supply Chain
Inventory and Supply Planning | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
We’re FORMA. An incubator, accelerator, and curator of today’s beauty brands.
We celebrate, support, and seek those changing the world through creative expression. Each brand in our portfolio is thoughtfully selected, acquired, or created because of the products it offers, the stories it tells, and the beauty it spreads.
We’re a team made of: Equal parts thinkers and doers. Visionaries and operators. Strategists and creatives— we're united by a fierce entrepreneurial spirit. Our dive in, roll your sleeves up, get your hands' dirty approach to every project leads to extraordinary outcomes, and to some of the most popular beauty products on shelves today. We're a creative, professional, highly collaborative, seasoned, well-oiled team. We're in the business of beauty for a reason. There's nothing our team of 200+ people loves more than a good challenge, a great product, and the opportunity to make, celebrate, and spread beauty at scale.
FORMA has a flexible work program designed to create options for our corporate team-members, which provide greater flexibility, additional well-being + work life balance options, and allows us the ability to widen our talent pool + increase diversity in our organization.
Our workspaces are not limited to our offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York + London . We know our team-members want flexibility, with the ability to maintain a physical space to connect + collaborate with each other. We have adapted our ways of working + found the value in the flexibility it provides. Our team-members work with their leaders to determine the best fit for the needs of their role – whether that’s in a hybrid capacity or fully remote.
Summary of Position:
The Sr. Analyst, Supply Chain will oversee and manage the international 3PL warehouses from an operational standpoint to ensure the smooth running of all activities. The individual will manage inventory at 3PL warehouses across US.com and international locations [AU and CA]. The individual needs to be comfortable communicating with both external and internal partners.
- Collaborate regularly with 3PL partners to effectively communicate incoming supply, new promotion and launches, order forecasts and/or any open items
- Ensure appropriate replenishment to Distribution centers for all SKUs for international locations [AU and CA]
- Ensure seamless execution of new product launches for Forma brands.
- Monitor and analyze inventory levels and sales per location for opportunities to improve and support over all business strategy.
- Attend & participate in department meetings. Provide feedback and suggestions for process and ongoing improvements.
- Manage ad hoc projects as they occur
- Supervise order fulfilment [DTC and Wholesale channels] to ensure timely shipment of customer’s orders
- Manage tactical activities related to out of stocks and back orders
- Review historical sales trends and forecasts to create replenishments for 3PLs to ensure target supply across multiple channels
- Track upcoming launches and promotions for ecommerce channels and ensure that inventory is delivered and received in a timely manner
- Perform ERP transactions to maintain accurate inventory levels at 3PL sites and ensure that inventory is accurately reflected between systems
- Monthly reconciliation is performed accurately and timely for month end close
- Data Maintenance and Synchronization between 3PL systems and host systems as needed
- Effectively monitor and publish KPI metrics, including order fulfillment rate, back orders and in-stock rate for 3PL locations
- Establish relationships with key business partners to ensure that business needs are met
- Collaborate with external partners to assist with data collection and reporting
- Work closely with cross functional teams, Transportation, Inventory Management, Ecommerce Team, Customer Service
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2 – 4 years of experience in inventory planning, supply planning or order management
- Knowledge of supply chain concepts
- Experience in working with ERP and other information systems
- Proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft applications and strong attention to detail
- Effective communicator with internal and external teams
- Ability to learn quickly and work in fast paces environment.
- 10 – 15% travel domestic / international.
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.