Ecommerce | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
We’re FORMA. An incubator, accelerator, and curator of today’s beauty brands.
We celebrate, support, and seek those changing the world through creative expression. Each brand in our portfolio is thoughtfully selected, acquired, or created because of the products it offers, the stories it tells, and the beauty it spreads.
We’re a team made of: Equal parts thinkers and doers. Visionaries and operators. Strategists and creatives— we're united by a fierce entrepreneurial spirit. Our dive in, roll your sleeves up, get your hands' dirty approach to every project leads to extraordinary outcomes, and to some of the most popular beauty products on shelves today. We're a creative, professional, highly collaborative, seasoned, well-oiled team. We're in the business of beauty for a reason. There's nothing our team of 200+ people loves more than a good challenge, a great product, and the opportunity to make, celebrate, and spread beauty at scale.
Summary of Position: The Ecommerce Specialist will support the Senior Manager, Ecommerce Merchandising, in developing the sales & merchandising strategy for FORMA BRANDS ecommerce division, including the Morphe brand, Bad Habit, Jaclyn, Playa and other third-party brands distributed within Morphe global ecommerce sites, to drive brand awareness/engagement, deliver sales performance, and achieve long term growth and profitability for FORMA ecommerce sites. The position will support the FORMA BRANDS ecommerce objective of creating a unique, inviting, entertaining, educational, and easily navigable multi-brand shopping destination.
- Responsible for daily site review to deliver elevated, compelling experience to ensure site is accurate reflection of Brand strategy.
- Gathers brand materials, assets, comps, marketing collateral and product information from and for the appropriate internal and external partners to meet deadlines.
- Maintains organized and comprehensive product library.
- Updates and maintains ecommerce specific assortments, channel/promotional calendars and other relevant documents. Responsible for high accuracy & timely updates to these documents.
- Performs daily activities that support the merchandising department strategy and vision.
- Assist manager in monitoring and optimizing site sorts and search results based on sales analytics on a weekly basis.
- Partner with manager to monitor product ratings & reviews.
- Assist in developing product launch/activation strategies to align with the FORMA BRANDS Morphe ecommerce vision, sales goals and company campaigns.
- Supports team with project brief kick offs requesting email and site updates.
- Provide recommendations and coordinate changes in merchandising for upcoming releases.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-2 years of relevant experience in eCommerce, beauty and/or retail.
- Strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with cross-functional partners.
- Collaborative, adapts to change, ability to work in a multi-tasking fast paced environment.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint required.
- Experience with Shopify platform preferred.
- Passion for beauty a plus.
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.