Specialist, Digital Marketing
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
We’re FORMA. An incubator, accelerator, and curator of today’s beauty brands.
We celebrate, support, and seek those changing the world through creative expression. Each brand in our portfolio is thoughtfully selected, acquired, or created because of the products it offers, the stories it tells, and the beauty it spreads.
We’re a team made of: Equal parts thinkers and doers. Visionaries and operators. Strategists and creatives— we're united by a fierce entrepreneurial spirit. Our dive in, roll your sleeves up, get your hands' dirty approach to every project leads to extraordinary outcomes, and to some of the most popular beauty products on shelves today. We're a creative, professional, highly collaborative, seasoned, well-oiled team. We're in the business of beauty for a reason. There's nothing our team of 200+ people loves more than a good challenge, a great product, and the opportunity to make, celebrate, and spread beauty at scale.
Summary of Position: The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for executing and managing the tactical components of integrated marketing campaigns across Email/SMS, Paid Social, Paid Search and Affiliate channels. She/he will support the Senior Manager, Digital Marketing in optimizing all digital marketing initiatives on all global sites to drive new, existing traffic and digital revenue.
- Support the build and QA of global email marketing campaigns across FORMA brands in our ESP (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Klaviyo).
- Own and deliver execution tactics for paid, social, search and affiliate channels across all FORMA brands.
- Coordinate creative assets across globally agencies and internal teams for search, social, affiliates channels (i.e. manage creative library, campaign links, audience tests, ad types, testing strategy) etc.
- Own UGC sourcing and permissions for all site and digital marketing assets.
- Manage all follow-ups from agency meetings.
- Support Senior Manager, Digital Marketing and Senior Specialist, Digital Marketing in all campaigns requests as needed.
- Stay up to date on digital marketing best practices and trends.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2-4 years’ experience in digital marketing (brand or agency side)
- Familiarity with digital marketing channels and KPIs for each – email marketing, SMS, paid search, paid social and affiliates
- Proficient in: Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Adwords, Major email service providers (Salesforce, Klaviyo, Bronto, etc.), Microsoft Excel, Work, Powerpoint, HTML
- Passion for ecommerce/beauty
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.