Specialist, Digital Content Production
Ecommerce | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
We’re FORMA. An incubator, accelerator, and curator of today’s beauty brands.
We celebrate, support, and seek those changing the world through creative expression. Each brand in our portfolio is thoughtfully selected, acquired, or created because of the products it offers, the stories it tells, and the beauty it spreads.
We’re a team made of: Equal parts thinkers and doers. Visionaries and operators. Strategists and creatives— we're united by a fierce entrepreneurial spirit. Our dive in, roll your sleeves up, get your hands' dirty approach to every project leads to extraordinary outcomes, and to some of the most popular beauty products on shelves today. We're a creative, professional, highly collaborative, seasoned, well-oiled team. We're in the business of beauty for a reason. There's nothing our team of 200+ people loves more than a good challenge, a great product, and the opportunity to make, celebrate, and spread beauty at scale.
Summary of Position:
As Specialist, Digital Content Production, you will be instrumental in keeping website content updated, with multiple refreshes a week across the entire Forma Brands content environment. The successful candidate should be comfortable with CSS/HTML styling and be able to use that to style content in an ecommerce-focused CMS. Experience with Shopify is a plus.
- Build out weekly website updates to support campaigns and initiatives
- Build out scheduled landing pages and campaigns using Shopify Launchpad
- Work with Marketing, Merchandising, and Creative teams to ensure new products and website updates are properly uploaded and on schedule for launch
- Build site discounts, codes and/or offers, testing scenarios to ensure the correct discount is being applied as intended.
- Maintain product catalog, adding and removing products as needed
- Closely QA all new content and added functionality to the site prior to web releases
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong knowledge of ecommerce via Shopify Ecommerce Platform or similar
- 2+ years experience in producing website content
- Strong HTML and CSS skills
- Close attention to detail and accuracy in work
- Excellent communication skills
- Team orientated approach to work
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.