Senior Director, Global Rewards + People Operations
People | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
This position can be based anywhere in the United States
We’re FORMA. An incubator, accelerator, and curator of today’s beauty brands.
We celebrate, support, and seek those changing the world through creative expression. Each brand in our portfolio is thoughtfully selected, acquired, or created because of the products it offers, the stories it tells, and the beauty it spreads.
We’re a team made of: Equal parts thinkers and doers. Visionaries and operators. Strategists and creatives— we're united by a fierce entrepreneurial spirit. Our dive in, roll your sleeves up, get your hands' dirty approach to every project leads to extraordinary outcomes, and to some of the most popular beauty products on shelves today. We're a creative, professional, highly collaborative, seasoned, well-oiled team. We're in the business of beauty for a reason. There's nothing our team of 200+ people loves more than a good challenge, a great product, and the opportunity to make, celebrate, and spread beauty at scale.
Summary of Position:
The Senior Director, Global Rewards + People Operations is responsible for developing a global total rewards strategy for FORMA Brands, translating business goals into compensation, benefits and wellness strategies which reflect the priorities for each unique population, resulting in increased internal engagement, team-member retention and unique brand positioning. Additionally, the Senior Director, Global Rewards + People Operations is responsible for leading People Operations, ensuring operational excellence and a positive experience for our team-members globally.
The Senior Director, Global Rewards + People Operations reports to the Vice President of People & Organizational Strategy, and will be a thought-provoking leader, who delivers impactful business results through an innovative approach to global rewards, creating inventive and differing ideas to reward our global populations. Additionally, the Senior Director, Global Rewards + People Operations will be responsible for using their data analytics skills and storytelling; knowing how to analyze the data to get to the hidden answer and how to display the data to tell the story to our stakeholders.
- Lead the creative and strategic design and execution of our global compensation, equity, and benefits programs which support FORMA’s business goals and culture, to include salary and incentive structures, benefit and wellness plan architectures, and equity analysis to attract, reward and retain the best in industry talent
- Lead global compensation processes and programs to include job evaluations + salary surveys, base + variable pay programs, and merit and promotions processes with an emphasis on equity and inclusion, while rewarding a results-based, high performance culture
- Identify opportunities to improve compensation programs, policies and processes to ensure they support the business strategy and help drive performance
- Build and maintain dashboards to provide visibility on pay parity and progression metrics to support our practices of a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce
- Design bonus strategies for our dynamic populations, which incent high performance and reward desired behaviors, for each specific areas of the business
- Oversee FORMA’s benefits programs globally, including health, welfare, and retirement programs in 6+ countries, ensuring compliance and cost competitiveness
- Manage our 401(k) plan and oversee other global pension plans, including acting as the chair for the 401(k) Investment Committee and overseeing the annual audit of the plans
- Design and implement wellness programs for a diverse workforce remote corporate Retail and Distribution Center environments
- Lead benefit renewals and open enrollment processes in all countries
- Partner with cross functional People team members to develop and execute reward and recognition practices, building a strong and scalable processes
- Ensure compliance with all governmental regulations related to compensation and benefits programs globally, including reporting and regulatory changes affecting benefit plans
- Manage all vendor relationships, including budget management, vendor selection, and contract negotiations.
OPERATIONS + ANALYTICS
- Leads all aspects of the People Operations and Payroll functions, including HRIS, team-member lifecycle, Company surveys, People metrics, etc., ensuring a streamlined and inviting experience for all processes
- Lead transition to new 3rd party HRIS system in 2021
- Relentlessly drive operational excellence and innovation in all areas of responsibility
- Establish the People analytics function to provide data driven insights and highlight areas for improvement to drive our practices and decision-making
- Establish and measure key compensation, benefit and engagement program metrics validating effectiveness of programs against business objectives
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop dashboards and analytic models to provide business insights and interpret market or internal trends
- Evaluate the delivery and effectiveness of global People processes, in partnership with key stakeholders, to improve and scale
LEADERSHIP + Business Partnerships
- Provide ongoing mentorship, training and development to a total rewards team
- Develop and maintain effective communication strategies to drive awareness and understanding of all compensation and benefit programs
- Responsible for the communication, support and training regarding compensation and benefits for program leadership
- Build deep and trusted partnerships with leaders across the organization
- 5% travel required once business returns to normal
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.