Internal Application: Senior Analyst, Inventory Control
Inventory and Supply Planning | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
We’re FORMA. An incubator, accelerator, and curator of today’s beauty brands.
We celebrate, support, and seek those changing the world through creative expression. Each brand in our portfolio is thoughtfully selected, acquired, or created because of the products it offers, the stories it tells, and the beauty it spreads.
We’re a team made of: Equal parts thinkers and doers. Visionaries and operators. Strategists and creatives— we're united by a fierce entrepreneurial spirit. Our dive in, roll your sleeves up, get your hands' dirty approach to every project leads to extraordinary outcomes, and to some of the most popular beauty products on shelves today. We're a creative, professional, highly collaborative, seasoned, well-oiled team. We're in the business of beauty for a reason. There's nothing our team of 200+ people loves more than a good challenge, a great product, and the opportunity to make, celebrate, and spread beauty at scale.
Summary of Position:
The Sr. Analyst, Inventory Control is responsible for the monitoring and analyzing inventory transactions and provide an accurate reporting of inventory across all locations. This position is also responsible for activities such as maintaining system accuracy between multiple systems, implementing inventory control protocols, resolving errors on inventory transactions, and controlling day to day inventory operations.
- Plan, implement, and manage procedures to optimize inventory control and inventory accuracy.
- Carry out data analytics, research, and response for inventory variances.
- Create monthly dashboards/reports to ensure inventory accuracy between multiple systems.
- Develop, implement, and monitor all key functions related to inventory transactions to assure that they are accurate and timely
- Responsible for timely month end close for sales orders and NetSuite transactions.
- Responsible for identifying the root cause analysis of inventory adjustments.
- Reconcile products and components received and delivered on weekly basis for Non Turnkey and Assembly products.
- Reconcile inventory between various systems of business on monthly basis.
- Implement cycle count program for Warehouse and retail stores and assist with annual PI activities.
- Ensure correct costs are recorded in ERP system.
Key Working Relationships: Warehouse Ops, Retail Ops, Finance and Accounting, Production, IT
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2-3 years in an Inventory Control role or Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain/Logistics, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or Business Administration or a relevant field.
- Proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft applications and strong attention to detail.
- Effective communicator with internal and external teams.
- Ability to learn quickly and work in fast paces environment.
Travel Requirements: 5-10%
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.