Order Management Coordinator
Operations | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Summary of Position:
As the Order Management Coordinator, you will provide support to Operations and Inventory across the business.
- Manage customer purchase orders from time of receipt to dispatch, meeting all contractual SLA’s (40%)
- Confirm receipt of the purchase orders
- Validate ordered quantities against the channels forecast
- Upload the orders in to NetSuite
- Plan and communicate delivery plans to the channels
- Manage own stores replenishment and newness product allocation on a weekly basis (30%)
- Analysis stores sales and stock holding, producing weekly replenishment orders.
- Place newness orders inline with forecast and newness launch calendar.
- Upload orders and maintain data integrity in NetSuite and stores POS systems.
- Communicate order details back to the customers and account manager including out of stocks, availability dates, over consumption and tracking information. (5%)
- Work closely with the third-party warehouse to ensure end-to-end fulfilment and delivery of customer orders. (5%)
- Manage and monitor Ecom consumer orders, ensuring any system or data challenges are communicated with IT/3PL Warehouse. (3%)
- Monitor the Ecom SKU portfolio and communicate necessary lifecycle adjustments (2%).
- Produce weekly reports - fulfilment for each channe store level availability. (5%)
- Attend weekly operations meetings and review the previous weeks fulfilment KPIs (5%)
- Other responsibilities as deemed appropriate, based on business need. (5%)
Required Skills & Experience:
- Prior experience in an customer supply chain and supply chain environment, ideally in the same or a similar industry.
- Ability to successfully manage and deliver multiple projects at one time.
- Ability to process and edit data at a very detailed level, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to analyse data and make determinations on how to proactively identify business opportunities.
- Effectively able to communicate ideas, directions, and information to others, either verbally or in writing.
- High levels of organization skills, efficiently maintaining order files, logs, and projects.
- Willingness to support co-workers and the wider department.
- Ability to handle an ever-changing fast paced work environment and to shift focus or re-prioritise at a moment’s notice.
- Ability to think ahead and make decisions in order to avoid errors, discrepancies, and problems.
- Excellent written & interpersonal skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a “direct threat” to the health and safety to self or others.
Budget Owner? N
Key Working Relationships:
- EMEA Commercial, Finance, Retail, VM and PR Corporate Teams
- Retail and Retail Operations Team
- 3PL Warehouse
- EMEA Supply chain and Demand teams
- Global Supply Chain teams
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.