Manager, Influencer Relations - New Brands
Influencer Relations | Pacoima, CA | Full Time
We’re FORMA. An incubator, accelerator, and curator of today’s beauty brands.
We celebrate, support, and seek those changing the world through creative expression. Each brand in our portfolio is thoughtfully selected, acquired, or created because of the products it offers, the stories it tells, and the beauty it spreads.
We’re a team made of: Equal parts thinkers and doers. Visionaries and operators. Strategists and creatives— we're united by a fierce entrepreneurial spirit. Our dive in, roll your sleeves up, get your hands' dirty approach to every project leads to extraordinary outcomes, and to some of the most popular beauty products on shelves today. We're a creative, professional, highly collaborative, seasoned, well-oiled team. We're in the business of beauty for a reason. There's nothing our team of 200+ people loves more than a good challenge, a great product, and the opportunity to make, celebrate, and spread beauty at scale.
Summary of Position:
The Manager of Influencer Relations will be responsible for strategizing, developing and executing the influencer strategy on our new brands. This role will focus on successfully activating our global influencer program by leveraging relationships with top and emerging influencers, initiating strategic partnerships and providing best in a class experience to our partners. Hard-working and proactive with a proven track record in influencer and talent relations, social media trends, events, mailing concepts/implementation and brand campaigns are must haves. The position is based in Pacoima, CA reporting to the Sr. Director of Influencer Relations & PR. It is eligible to work hybrid - work from home + in office.
- Work with VP, Sr Director and external agencies to develop, launch and scale global influencer, affiliate and micro-influencer programs.
- Be the main point of contact for talent/VIP agents, managers and brand leaders. Experience managing and communicating with high level talent is a requirement.
- Develop and execute ongoing influencer program strategies including seeding strategy and events, making recommendations informed by consumer insights, KPIs and industry landscape.
- Pitch, ideate and execute all elements of a 360 influencer program including but not limited to brand and talent aligned mailers and community building experiences.
- Review, pitch and execute influencer driven partnerships and sponsorship opportunities including monitoring activity, ROI and onboarding.
- Oversee, execute and strategize a robust and aligned micro-influencer program
- Manage mailer program with Sr. Director, responsibilities include ideating, planning and execution with excellence and creativity.
- Analyze and report the effectiveness of programs and document competitive analysis for management using Tribe and other influencer platforms.
- Responsible for creative collaboration and facilitation of approvals with cross functional and external stakeholders to shape the development and execution of influencer marketing campaigns.
- Point of contact for influencer partners, ensuring brand experience is “white glove” service at all times – i.e. production shoots, personal appearances, meetings.
- Responsible for participating in casting research for content shoots and campaigns.
- Work closely with leaders to evolve internal processes to champion efficiency.
- Lead and support creation of an enriched, engaging, best in class experience for our influencer network.
- Maintain and establish industry contacts with influencers and key players across various verticals.
- Build PowerPoint and Excels, with an eye for formatting and presenting information
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5+ years of experience in beauty, influencer marketing and/or relations role
- Appreciation of need for discretion and confidentiality
- Experience managing and communicating with high level talent
- Ability to interpret vision, values and expectation of brand founder – understanding the type of content creator they would like to represent them and their brand
- Strong project management skills, creative instinct and analytical ability – ability to review and provide feedback to support the long-term health of Influencer department
- Experience strategizing for, recruiting and launching a multi-tiered influencer program preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to adjust level of detail and tone to appropriate audience at all levels.
- Ability to present to partners internally and externally
- Ability to prioritize and manage work load, delivering outputs and meeting timelines
- Ability to react to project changes and ambiguity
- Established relationships with influencers and understanding of industry landscape
- Must be an excellent communicator, natural networker and highly organized
- Deep knowledge of social content, best practices and digital trends
- Knowledge of international influencer is a plus
- 35% domestic and international travel may be required
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.