Junior Design Coordinator - Temp
Influencer Relations | Pacoima, CA | Part Time and Temporary
We’re FORMA. An incubator, accelerator, and curator of today’s beauty brands.
We celebrate, support, and seek those changing the world through creative expression. Each brand in our portfolio is thoughtfully selected, acquired, or created because of the products it offers, the stories it tells, and the beauty it spreads.
We’re a team made of: Equal parts thinkers and doers. Visionaries and operators. Strategists and creatives— we're united by a fierce entrepreneurial spirit. Our dive in, roll your sleeves up, get your hands' dirty approach to every project leads to extraordinary outcomes, and to some of the most popular beauty products on shelves today. We're a creative, professional, highly collaborative, seasoned, well-oiled team. We're in the business of beauty for a reason. There's nothing our team of 200+ people loves more than a good challenge, a great product, and the opportunity to make, celebrate, and spread beauty at scale.
Summary of Position: The Junior Design Coordinator is a temporary part time role (20 hours per week) and will assist the FORMA Brands Influencer Relations team with design requests and other administrative duties. This person will be responsible for regular maintenance of our influencer database and tracking platforms, creating design assets for mailers, presentations, and our influencer newsletter. This candidate is self-motivated, has a creative mind and a collaborative work style, and works well under pressure with critical time-management skills when working under deadlines.
- Design inserts and mailer assets for Macro/Micro influencer seeding program
- Design micro influencer newsletter
- Assist with designing decks + presentations for Partnerships
- Work to build influencer profiles and campaigns in Tribe (influencer tracking platform)
- Assist with database that houses birthdays and milestones
Required Skills & Experience:
- 1-2 years experience in graphic design, art, or related field.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Interest in the beauty or fashion related industry.
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented; time management skills, ability to juggle priorities.
- Self-starter who is able to work independently.
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.