Item Master Specialist
Operations | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
We’re FORMA. An incubator, accelerator, and curator of today’s beauty brands.
We celebrate, support, and seek those changing the world through creative expression. Each brand in our portfolio is thoughtfully selected, acquired, or created because of the products it offers, the stories it tells, and the beauty it spreads.
We’re a team made of: Equal parts thinkers and doers. Visionaries and operators. Strategists and creatives— we're united by a fierce entrepreneurial spirit. Our dive in, roll your sleeves up, get your hands' dirty approach to every project leads to extraordinary outcomes, and to some of the most popular beauty products on shelves today. We're a creative, professional, highly collaborative, seasoned, well-oiled team. We're in the business of beauty for a reason. There's nothing our team of 200+ people loves more than a good challenge, a great product, and the opportunity to make, celebrate, and spread beauty at scale.
Summary of Position:
Item Master Data Specialist will be responsible for efficiently gather, analyze and enter data in ERP system within strict timeline. The Specialist will primarily support internal staff with item master management, new item adds and updating BOMs This position is also responsible for maintaining mater data integrality across all brands of the organization by working cross functionally with other teams.
- Ensure master data integrity, quality, compliance, and consistency across the systems and shared folders.
- Perform item master data maintenance, such as but not limited to product attribute updates in a timely manner
- Create and upload item master information into ERP system NetSuite
- Coordinate master data setup, validations and maintenance in accordance with business practices.
- Manage BOM effectivity dates to ensure revisions are implemented at the correct time.
- Work with business units and process experts to resolve master data issues.
- Build and maintain strong cross functional relationships through timely communication and follow up
- Develop strategies and initiatives to improve overall data quality, improve processing times and anticipate future needs.
Key Working Relationships: Warehouse Ops, Retail Ops, Finance and Accounting, Production, IT
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft applications and strong attention to detail.
- Effective communicator with internal and external teams.
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
- Sense of urgency with ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.