Influencer Relations Associate
Influencer Relations | Pacoima, CA | Full Time
We’re FORMA. An incubator, accelerator, and curator of today’s beauty brands.
We celebrate, support, and seek those changing the world through creative expression. Each brand in our portfolio is thoughtfully selected, acquired, or created because of the products it offers, the stories it tells, and the beauty it spreads.
We’re a team made of: Equal parts thinkers and doers. Visionaries and operators. Strategists and creatives— we're united by a fierce entrepreneurial spirit. Our dive in, roll your sleeves up, get your hands' dirty approach to every project leads to extraordinary outcomes, and to some of the most popular beauty products on shelves today. We're a creative, professional, highly collaborative, seasoned, well-oiled team. We're in the business of beauty for a reason. There's nothing our team of 200+ people loves more than a good challenge, a great product, and the opportunity to make, celebrate, and spread beauty at scale.
The Influencer Relations Associate will be responsible for helping scale FORMA's influencer strategy specifically around micro-influencer programs and strategic partnerships, leveraging relationships with emerging influencers.
- Work with Manager to scale FORMA’s micro-influencer strategy by building key relationships with emerging creators and recruiting new partners to program.
- Analyze, track and report the effectiveness of program and emerging talent partners.
- Monitor and respond to influencer inquiries quickly and provide solid community service.
- Provide weekly recruiting updates for department status meetings, including developing and regularly updating status sheets.
- Brainstorm new innovative and creative approaches for the micro-influencer program.
- Work closely and collaborate with the U.K.& EMEA team on all influencer recruiting and reporting.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 1-2 years experience required
- Experience in digital media, influencer marketing and/or public relations
- Highly self-motivated and results-driven with a track record of meeting and exceeding KPIs
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Knowledge of international influencers a plus
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.
No recruitment agencies, please.