Forklift Driver- Stand Up
Warehouse | Pacoima, CA | Full Time
We’re FORMA. An incubator, accelerator, and curator of today’s beauty brands.
We celebrate, support, and seek those changing the world through creative expression. Each brand in our portfolio is thoughtfully selected, acquired, or created because of the products it offers, the stories it tells, and the beauty it spreads.
We’re a team made of: Equal parts thinkers and doers. Visionaries and operators. Strategists and creatives— we're united by a fierce entrepreneurial spirit. Our dive in, roll your sleeves up, get your hands' dirty approach to every project leads to extraordinary outcomes, and to some of the most popular beauty products on shelves today. We're a creative, professional, highly collaborative, seasoned, well-oiled team. We're in the business of beauty for a reason. There's nothing our team of 200+ people loves more than a good challenge, a great product, and the opportunity to make, celebrate, and spread beauty at scale.
Summary of Position:
The Stand- Up Forklift Driver (Deep Reach) will be responsible for performing shipping, receiving unloading, assembly, and other forklift warehouse duties. This role includes working with other warehouse team members.
- Pull daily product orders.
- Load & unload trucks.
- Assist putting away product once unloaded via dolly, four wheeler, pallet jack, stand-up forklift.
- Assist in counting product at the time of loading and unloading trucks/orders.
- Wrap orders with stretch wrap and other packaging supplies as needed.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Stack items on pallets.
- Move pallets to different areas of the warehouse as needed while operating stand-up forklift.
- Operate a stand-up forklift to move furniture pieces to various locations
- Assisting other employees within Distribution Center and other departments or areas as needed.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Works well with others and independently.
- Possess strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- Must have experience on a stand up reach in the past 6 months.
- Must be able to drive in narrow aisles and open floor space.
- Must have ZERO accidents on background.
- Must be able to identify the names or colors of previously driven tow motors.
- Must be able to follow all OSHA safety guidelines when driving the motor.
- Must be organized and high attention to detail.
- Must be able to use a pallet jack.
- Ability to meet or exceed predetermined goals.
- Quickly adapt to change.
- Must be able to stand/drive for 8 or more hours a day.
- Must be able to read product and shelving labels at a distance.
- Must be able to frequently twist, reach, bend, and squat and lift up to 70 lbs.
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.