Ecommerce Product Manager
Ecommerce | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
We’re FORMA. An incubator, accelerator, and curator of today’s beauty brands.
We celebrate, support, and seek those changing the world through creative expression. Each brand in our portfolio is thoughtfully selected, acquired, or created because of the products it offers, the stories it tells, and the beauty it spreads.
We’re a team made of: Equal parts thinkers and doers. Visionaries and operators. Strategists and creatives— we're united by a fierce entrepreneurial spirit. Our dive in, roll your sleeves up, get your hands' dirty approach to every project leads to extraordinary outcomes, and to some of the most popular beauty products on shelves today. We're a creative, professional, highly collaborative, seasoned, well-oiled team. We're in the business of beauty for a reason. There's nothing our team of 200+ people loves more than a good challenge, a great product, and the opportunity to make, celebrate, and spread beauty at scale.
Summary of Position:
The Ecommerce Product Manager will be instrumental in delivering initiatives across all roadmap categories for properties across the FORMA portfolio. The successful candidate should be willing to roll up their sleeves to move projects forward, in addition to contributing strategic analysis and insight for ongoing development.
- Lead short- and long-term initiatives to bring existing digital products and practices into their full potential
- Develop new features/products
- Write requirements for new products/features in collaboration with internal business partners
- Analyze current website experiences against benchmarks and best practices and provide business cases for further development or enhancements
- Lead internal team in QA and troubleshooting efforts and work with development team for resolution
- Work collaboratively with internal partners across the business and external vendors
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-4 years of relevant experience
- A track record of being a self-driven professional with ability to operate effectively without close supervision
- Prior experience in a multi-channel retail environment or other customer-focused technology products
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with website developers, business users, and cross-functional partners
- Comfortable managing third party vendors
- Ability to analyze data, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Collaborative worker who can adapt to change and work with diverse groups of people
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.