Coordinator, PR & Influencer Relations
Influencer Relations | Hybrid in Greater London, England, United Kingdom | Full Time
We’re FORMA. An incubator, accelerator, and curator of today’s beauty brands.
We celebrate, support, and seek those changing the world through creative expression. Each brand in our portfolio is thoughtfully selected, acquired, or created because of the products it offers, the stories it tells, and the beauty it spreads.
We’re a team made of: Equal parts thinkers and doers. Visionaries and operators. Strategists and creatives— we're united by a fierce entrepreneurial spirit. Our dive in, roll your sleeves up, get your hands' dirty approach to every project leads to extraordinary outcomes, and to some of the most popular beauty products on shelves today. We're a creative, professional, highly collaborative, seasoned, well-oiled team. We're in the business of beauty for a reason. There's nothing our team of 200+ people loves more than a good challenge, a great product, and the opportunity to make, celebrate, and spread beauty at scale.
Summary of Position:
The Coordinator, PR & Influencer Relations will be responsible for strategically managing the identification, prioritisation and allocation of all key products in the business to support PR and Influencer Relations activities throughout the UK, EMEA & AUS to execute against objectives. In turn, building brand awareness in support of the global strategy across the portfolio of FORMA Brands. This role will work closely with regional PR, including local agencies and cross-functional departments, retail, education, operations, and wholesale distribution partnerships. Additionally, this position plays a key role in sample coordination for events, with external suppliers and nurturing and growing relationships to deliver increased consumer engagement and commercial success as measured by regular performance reporting and analytics. This role will support the Senior Manager, PR & Influencer Relations – UK, EMEA & AUS in all PR and Influencer Relations activities across cross-functional departments and portfolio brands to effectively liaise with agency partners and other key stakeholders.
This is a hybrid role with minimum two days per week in our Marylebone office and other days from home.
PR & IR Sample Co-ordination (80%)
- Organising and fulfilling PR & IR sample requests, logging all influencer enquiries and mail outs (including booking in couriers where applicable) quickly and efficiently.
- Sending out bulk influencer mailers for launch campaigns.
- Day-to-day liaison with all external UK & EMEA PR agencies regarding samples.
- Co-ordinating the delivery of all PR & IR sample products in UK & EMEA from start to end tracking, with a focus on PR agencies in local markets. This will include close collaboration with internal and external shipping, and operations teams to organise PR & IR samples for all in-house opportunities, PR agencies key launches and activations across UK & EMEA.
- Have regular contact with all UK & EMEA PR agencies around samples and when needed supplying the agency with new imagery and any other relevant information.
- At key moments of the year, raising quarterly core orders to PR agencies via inventory requests, whilst documenting and effective enforcement of delivery window to ensure steady flow of products and that start, and ship dates are optimized to maximise the amount of coverage globally with the samples. This involves looking at both availability and seasonality of samples.
- React quickly and work closely with PR agencies and operations teams to maximise all PR & IR opportunities in a timely manner.
- Coordinate and work closely with PR Agencies on in-store studio and regional titles shooting content, working in coordination with PR Agency to identify the publications, locations, models, photographer, MUA and influencer.
- Ordering and placing inventory request forms/manual orders for all press & influencer samples for UK & EMEA, across the portfolio of FORMA Brands, for NPD, replenishment, call ins, one-off and ongoing day-to-day PR & IR requests.
- Respond to live real-time day-to-day PR & IR requests and internal PR & IR focuses, relating to sample coordination.
- Ability to prioritise VIP PR & IR opportunities pertaining to samples across markets and across the portfolio of FORMA Brands.
- PR & IR stock management of the in-house and PR agency in-office stock system and discontinued system across the portfolio of FORMA Brands.
- Managing the stock cupboard (products, bags, branded boxes collateral, etc) and keeping the PR stock up to date and organised.
- Maintenance of global and local sample processes (short and long term) for all PR teams to feel connected to the ordering process and sample status).
- Attend all inventory calls and provide regular updates to key stakeholders both internally and externally, whilst working closely with global planning and operations teams.
- Forward planning of all non-sellable allocation pipeline across the FORMA Brands portfolio and budgets for PR & IR samples in line with brand launch and marketing calendar.
- Strategic identification and ordering of product priorities, aligned with the global product marketing and PR calendar, whilst also supporting local market commercial needs.
- Work closely with the Operations team to align all sample orders to the key product marketing and brand focuses and PR & IR goals.
- Close collaboration with key global stakeholders in the marketing, brand, PR and IR teams, to identify best in class processes and ways of working for efficient and effective ordering and delivery.
- Liaise with the global PR & IR teams to find out product-related information, global VIP mailers and global gifting alignment.
- Manage vendor relationships and serve as primary contact with external vendors when ordering for PR & IR activities (florists, gifting items, creative mailers, restaurant, and event bookings etc).
- Proactively create solutions when due dates are in jeopardy of being missed. Collaborate with stakeholders to put alternative plans of action into place.
In-Market Brand Events (20%)
- Work in partnership with key leaders to manage and execute cross-functional PR & IR in person/virtual/in-store studio Morphe event initiatives, assets, new retailer partnerships, new store openings and high-profile events and VIP appearances, whilst ensuring project goals and objectives are achieved within budget and on time.
- Organize PR & IR samples for all PR agencies press days and events across UK, EMEA & AUS.
- Distributing stock for events and activations in a timely manner to meet deadlines.
- Press Release co-ordination for key NPD & seasonal moments
- Target Lists
- Day-to-day administrative duties
Budget Owner? No
Key Working Relationships: (Please list the primary working relationships, to include the specific titles, necessary to be successful in this role.)
- Global PR & Influencer Relations teams
- Global Social Media
- External agency partners
- Influencers and micro-influencers
- All regional stakeholders, including Retail, Etail, VM, Education, Supply Chain (Operations)
- Retail partners
Required Skills & Experience: (Please list the specific education or technical skills required for this role. A list of soft skills is not necessary here unless specific to the role vs. specific to the culture/all roles at Morphe.)
- Process oriented, highly organised with impeccable attention to detail, self-motivated, with the ability to both follow direction and work under own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with proven results, and the ability to build effective internal and external stakeholder relationships at all levels, both locally and remotely.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise projects on a day-to-day basis, with a positive attitude.
- Enthusiastic team-player, results-driven, proactive, and highly motivated with an overall can-do attitude.
- Flexible within a fast-paced working environment.
- Eager to learn and willingness to get ‘stuck-in’.
- Passionate about beauty with a keen interest in beauty and lifestyle trends as well as an understanding of the of the UK & EU media and influencer landscape.
- 1-2 years of experience in PR/Comms/Influencer Relations experience working in PR/Influencer Relations ideally with product either agency or in-house. A passion for the brand and industry is critical.
- Previous experience in a young, dynamic beauty brand either in-house or agency strongly preferred.
- This is a perfect opportunity for an individual looking to take their first step into a career in PR & Influencer Relations.
- The ability to remain calm under pressure, to quickly identify solutions to challenges and to work with a diverse range of stakeholder demands.
- Must be a strong advocate of FORMA vision, values and culture with the ability to truly understand and communicate the Morphe brand to a broad audience.
- Previous experience of tracking, analyzing and reporting data relating to samples.
- Extensive experience in stock management and event planning and execution.
- Time management skills with ability to prioritize and multi-task across multiple workstreams.
- Proficient in Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Strong analytical skills Programs: Excel & Google Docs
- Attend influencer events both domestically and internationally when required.
- UK & EMEA: 5-10%