People | San Francisco, CA | Contract
We’re FORMA. An incubator, accelerator, and curator of today’s beauty brands.
We celebrate, support, and seek those changing the world through creative expression. Each brand in our portfolio is thoughtfully selected, acquired, or created because of the products it offers, the stories it tells, and the beauty it spreads.
We’re a team made of: Equal parts thinkers and doers. Visionaries and operators. Strategists and creatives— we're united by a fierce entrepreneurial spirit. Our dive in, roll your sleeves up, get your hands' dirty approach to every project leads to extraordinary outcomes, and to some of the most popular beauty products on shelves today. We're a creative, professional, highly collaborative, seasoned, well-oiled team. We're in the business of beauty for a reason. There's nothing our team of 200+ people loves more than a good challenge, a great product, and the opportunity to make, celebrate, and spread beauty at scale.
FORMA has a flexible work program designed to create options for our corporate team-members, which provide greater flexibility, additional well-being + work life balance options, and allows us the ability to widen our talent pool + increase diversity in our organization.
Our workspaces are not limited to our offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York + London . We know our team-members want flexibility, with the ability to maintain a physical space to connect + collaborate with each other. We have adapted our ways of working + found the value in the flexibility it provides. Our team-members work with their leaders to determine the best fit for the needs of their role – whether that’s in a hybrid capacity or fully remote.
This role is a 6 -9 month contract assignment (with potential to extend) and can be based remotely.
Summary of Position:
The Contract Recruiter will manage full cycle recruiting for openings within our Corporate teams, while also building a proactive pipeline of quality candidates. This person will possess excellent interviewing skills/techniques along with the ability to think creatively and out-of-the box around how to find quality talent through various innovative means. They will engage in highly collaborative relationships with hiring managers to identify the best talent for the organization. As a representative of the brand portfolio, the Recruiter will approach applicants with professionalism and authenticity, always keeping candidate experience top of mind.
- Manage the full cycle recruitment for assigned Corporate openings by sourcing, screening, interviewing, and referring applicants.
- Source potential candidates using a variety of tools including Applicant Tracking System, LinkedIn, job boards, networking and employee referrals.
- Manage requisitions and applicants in Applicant Tracking System by keeping data up to date.
- Act as a business partner to hiring managers by understanding the required skill sets and intricacies for each job profile to successfully assess expertise and evaluate cultural fit.
- Manage interview scheduling and coordination of onsite interviews.
- Determine and present appropriate job offers, negotiating as needed.
- Work seamlessly with external recruiters and agencies as needed.
- Propose and implement ongoing improvements to recruitment processes.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 4-5 years of related recruiting experience required, in a high-volume environment. Previous experience in operations or beauty environment is strongly preferred.
- Possess a wide range of experience on current external recruiting policies, practices and market trends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as the ability to work with a wide range of internal and external customers.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Proven track record of successful relations with hiring managers and guiding managers through the hiring process and bringing in the best possible talent.
- Must enjoy working in a fluid and fast paced environment and be a master of multi-tasking.
- Excellent interpersonal as well as strong administrative skills.
- Demonstrated experience recruiting at all levels of an organization from entry to senior level.
- A good knowledge of human resources policy and procedure and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
- Must be a patient, communicative, team player with a solid foundation in customer service.
- PC proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel, MS Outlook and Applicant Tracking Systems
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.