Assistant Manager, Digital Marketing
Ecommerce | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
We’re FORMA. An incubator, accelerator, and curator of today’s beauty brands.
We celebrate, support, and seek those changing the world through creative expression. Each brand in our portfolio is thoughtfully selected, acquired, or created because of the products it offers, the stories it tells, and the beauty it spreads.
We’re a team made of: Equal parts thinkers and doers. Visionaries and operators. Strategists and creatives— we're united by a fierce entrepreneurial spirit. Our dive in, roll your sleeves up, get your hands' dirty approach to every project leads to extraordinary outcomes, and to some of the most popular beauty products on shelves today. We're a creative, professional, highly collaborative, seasoned, well-oiled team. We're in the business of beauty for a reason. There's nothing our team of 200+ people loves more than a good challenge, a great product, and the opportunity to make, celebrate, and spread beauty at scale.
Summary of Position:
An exciting opportunity to be part of FORMA Brands global Ecommerce team supporting the Digital Marketing execution regionally across the UK and Europe. Position would manage Paid Search (PPC), Paid Social, Affiliates, SEO while supporting Ecommerce optimization and analytics across the English and local language European websites. The Role will support all current and future FORMA brands. Today those brands include (Morphe, Morphe 2, Jaclyn Cosmetics, Bad Habit, Lipstick Queen and Playa. The role will be responsible for managing day to day relationships with external paid media agencies and overseeing internal marketing and analytics.
AGENCY MANAGEMENT 30%
- Primary liaison with external agencies in PPC, Paid Social, Affiliates and Student Networks
- Distribute marketing plans and assets to support global marketing calendar across multiple ad types
- Manage full campaign execution across Paid Media channels
- Approval of ad previews to support on-site marketing prior to campaign launches
- Support on weekly agency planning and reporting calls
REPORTING AND ANALYTICS 30%
- Provision of internal and external data to Senior Ecommerce Manager on a weekly and monthly basis
- Working with external agencies on the delivery of digital marketing results whilst analyzing and optimizing based on performance
- Utilizing Shopify and Google Analytics to provide insights and trends along with external paid media platforms like Ad Words, Facebook Business Manager and insights tools.
- Managing internal data trackers for Revenue, Spend, Traffic, ROI, AOV and Conversion Rate
- Provide insight on seasonal trends and the regional retail landscapes
- Provide internal data to external agencies support with account management and validations
- Manage, develop and track launch plans for all campaigns, partnering with internal resources and delivering for paid media execution
- Responsible for visual brand representation online, working with creative internal and external teams to provide impactful visuals.
- Sharing forward planning marketing calendars around launches and campaigns to external vendors
- Managing creative sign off and briefs through internal content management tool
- Supporting internal optimization and implementation of SEO Meta-data Work
- Supporting translations of local language websites in France, Germany, Italy and Spain
- Reviewing local websites for stock and merchandising optimization
Day-to-day tracking and management of ecommerce and digital marketing performance against targets and forecast under the guidance of line manager
Key Working Relationships:
Regional and global teams across:
- Inventory and Operations
- PR and Marketing
- Retail Ops
- Visual Merchandising
Required Skills & Experience:
- Prior experience supporting Digital Marketing within a fast-paced digitally led retail environment, preferably within beauty and cosmetics
- Data-driven mindset, highly analytical, with strong Excel skills and excellent attention to detail
- Creative, with a keen sense of brand and industry awareness, and the ability to create and deliver effective marketing plans
- Experience in briefing and managing content and creative
- An affinity to the brand position and vision and the ability to communicate that effectively to others
- Excellent MS Word, PowerPoint skills essential, as well as presentation and project management skills
- Must have a keen interest in E-Commerce and the e-tail landscape, with a drive to deliver against goals and targets
- Flexible and pragmatic approach with an ability to build effective relationships through remote collaboration
Role will be based in central London but is working from home until mid to late 2021 with occasional touch base days required.
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.