Analyst, Supply Chain
Inventory and Supply Planning | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
We’re FORMA. An incubator, accelerator, and curator of today’s beauty brands.
We celebrate, support, and seek those changing the world through creative expression. Each brand in our portfolio is thoughtfully selected, acquired, or created because of the products it offers, the stories it tells, and the beauty it spreads.
We’re a team made of: Equal parts thinkers and doers. Visionaries and operators. Strategists and creatives— we're united by a fierce entrepreneurial spirit. Our dive in, roll your sleeves up, get your hands' dirty approach to every project leads to extraordinary outcomes, and to some of the most popular beauty products on shelves today. We're a creative, professional, highly collaborative, seasoned, well-oiled team. We're in the business of beauty for a reason. There's nothing our team of 200+ people loves more than a good challenge, a great product, and the opportunity to make, celebrate, and spread beauty at scale.
FORMA has a flexible work program designed to create options for our corporate team-members, which provide greater flexibility, additional well-being + work life balance options, and allows us the ability to widen our talent pool + increase diversity in our organization.
Our workspaces are not limited to our offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York + London . We know our team-members want flexibility, with the ability to maintain a physical space to connect + collaborate with each other. We have adapted our ways of working + found the value in the flexibility it provides. Our team-members work with their leaders to determine the best fit for the needs of their role – whether that’s in a hybrid capacity or fully remote.
Analyst, Supply Chain will support the order management process for wholesale accounts. This highly collaborative role will work with cross-functional partners to ensure the timely fulfillment and delivery of customer orders, to achieve monthly revenue targets and fill rate objectives.
- Timely entry of customer sales orders into ERP system, verifying accurate pricing and details
- Assist in the review of prepared sales orders to identify and communicate inventory shortages/risks to cross-functional partners
- Systematically allocate inventory to customer orders for release to DC for downstream operations (pick, pack, ship)
- Monitor high volume of sales orders, managing backorders throughout the fulfillment process
- Direct DC in ensuring shipments are compliant with customer specifications and delivery timelines
- Troubleshoot and resolve fulfillment issues related to wholesale orders
- Provide shipment documents and order tracking to wholesale customers
- Create and approve return authorizations for wholesale customers, when needed
- Act as a liaison between distribution center and business representatives from internal departments
- Maintain weekly sales reporting data on shared database
- Weekly/Monthly audits of compliance reports
- Participate in cross-functional meetings with partners to align on product allocations, inventory flow, and monthly revenue targets
- Provide input in developing process improvements to enhance service levels and increase efficiencies
- Assist with ad hoc projects, as needed
Key Working Relationships:
Inventory Management, Account Managers, Planners, Production, Transportation, and Distribution Center
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft applications
- Effective communicator with internal and external partners.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Previous experience with order management preferred.
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.