Analyst, Influencer Insights
Influencer Relations | Pacoima, CA | Full Time
We’re FORMA. An incubator, accelerator, and curator of today’s beauty brands.
We celebrate, support, and seek those changing the world through creative expression. Each brand in our portfolio is thoughtfully selected, acquired, or created because of the products it offers, the stories it tells, and the beauty it spreads.
We’re a team made of: Equal parts thinkers and doers. Visionaries and operators. Strategists and creatives— we're united by a fierce entrepreneurial spirit. Our dive in, roll your sleeves up, get your hands' dirty approach to every project leads to extraordinary outcomes, and to some of the most popular beauty products on shelves today. We're a creative, professional, highly collaborative, seasoned, well-oiled team. We're in the business of beauty for a reason. There's nothing our team of 200+ people loves more than a good challenge, a great product, and the opportunity to make, celebrate, and spread beauty at scale.
FORMA has a flexible work program designed to create options for our corporate team-members, which provide greater flexibility, additional well-being + work life balance options, and allows us the ability to widen our talent pool + increase diversity in our organization.
Our workspaces are not limited to our offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York + London . We know our team-members want flexibility, with the ability to maintain a physical space to connect + collaborate with each other. We have adapted our ways of working + found the value in the flexibility it provides. Our team-members work with their leaders to determine the best fit for the needs of their role – whether that’s in a hybrid capacity or fully remote.
Summary of Position:
The Insights Specialist, Influencer Relations team will be responsible for helping scale FORMA’s influencer strategy across the FORMA multi-brand portfolio specifically around global programs, experiences and strategic partnerships leveraging relationships with top and emerging influencers. This role provides weekly, monthly and BOD level reporting for each FORMA brand on EMV, trend reporting, and influencer program performance including Morphe, Morphe2, Bad Habit, Jaclyn Hill Cosmetics, and Playa as well as Social metric reporting (until all Social roles are filled under our re-org). This role requires a proven track record in influencer relations, social media trends, data analysis, reporting, and brand development. The role is based in Pacoima, CA office.
- Work closely with Sr Director to develop tailored strategies and optimize conversion of global campaigns/talent using data and insights across all FORMA brands
- Track and report back industry EMV trends, providing insights and recommendations to maximize influencer network results
- Work directly with influencer platform partners such at Tribe and Julius to identify EMV opportunities and scale program(s)
- Analyze and report the effectiveness of programs and document and present to senior management
- Maintain and establish industry contacts with digital influencers across various verticals
- Work closely with cross-functional departments to facilitate key initiatives; influencer discovery/ education, analysis and competitive research
- Pitch and execute FORMA aligned community building experiences and events
- Prepare weekly/monthly reporting for each FORMA brand to report on EMV and Social (currently until all Social heads filled) with an eye for formatting and presenting information
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3-4 years experience required
- Must have strong reporting skills -- specifically with Powerpoint, Keynote and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Experience in digital media, influencer marketing, public relations and/or marketing
- Extremely organized and interested in data/competitive analysis
- Knowledge of KOLs/international influencers a plus
- 10% domestic and international travel may be required
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.