Sales | Sin El Fil, Lebanon | Full Time
Duties & Responsibilities:
- New Business Development:
o Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
o Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. * Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
o Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
o Research and build relationships with new clients.
o Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
o Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
o Participate in pricing the solution/service.
o Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
o Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
Knowledge & Education :
Business development management positions require a bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of sales or marketing experience. An MBA is often requested as well.
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) is a plus
- 3+ years working in a sales environment in the online marketing industry
- Experience in constructing contracts resulting from complex sales
- Excellent affiliate marketing knowledge
- Good understanding of tracking and ad-serving technology used in affiliate
- Experience dealing with businesses at Head of E-Commerce, Marketing Director and above, and with an extensive network of contacts.
- Ability to interact with and influence multiple sales channels
- Experience developing effective tactical marketing strategies to support sales acquisition Experience in re-positioning products and services through the sales process would be advantageous
- Degree or equivalent
- Formal sales training preferred