Analyst/API Integration Engineer
APi | Sin El Fil, Lebanon | Full Time
We’re looking for someone with a minimum development background of 3+ years, that is looking to take additional coordination tasks in parallel with development tasks (This is not a junior role)
Founded in 2009, FOO has emerged as a leading Fintech provider by focusing on Technology, Innovation, Expertise and Quality. Working with leading clients in their industries, FOO has quickly expanded in the MENA region and has set the benchmark for design experience and quality. FOO aims to contribute to the financial inclusion movement, by building cashless societies while pursuing economic growth. FOO’s vision is to expand globally and create a positive impact on future technologies.
- Analyze business requirement
- Understand User subscription/Journey flows & optimize it.
- API development
- System integration & User Acceptance testing
- Production deployment
- Coordinate simultaneous projects execution.
- Organize & lead multiple conference calls (weekly) with different multinational stakeholders & extract Action points.
- Weekly reporting (internal/external reporting)
- Follow up & prioritize the different Action points.
- Bachelor (Master is a plus) in computer science, CCE, IT, MIS or related field
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills in English and Arabic. French is a Plus
- Effective communicator
- Technical skills:
- Restfull API knowledge is a must
- NodeJS is a must
- PHP is a plus
- AWS (basic or advanced) would be a nice to have
- APIGEE (would be a bonus)