Marketing | Woodland Hills, CA | Full Time
Founded on the imperative to deliver sustainable brand experiences in cannabis, Mammoth Distribution is the leading partnership solution for some of the largest concentrate and infused cannabis brands in the state. Mammoth Distribution is a consumer product goods company with multiple product lines in the cannabis industry, however, cannabis industry experience is NOT required for this position.
If you have excellent communication skills and a passion for advertising strategies, we want to meet you! We are seeking a passionate and experienced Marketing Coordinator to join our fast growing team. Our ideal candidate works closely with our design and merchandising team by researching and suggesting creative ways to increase brand awareness.
- Conduct market research to analyze customers’ behavior (e.g. competitive research, pricing, purchasing habits, trends and preferences)
- Work with manufacturers to design and implement successful marketing campaigns/displays
- Web Development - Maintain third party websites by working with designers to keep brand websites up to date.
- Set up tracking systems for online marketing activities
- Identify and analyze competitorsds
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing sales data
- Collaborate with designer to produce promotional materials, design merchandise,manage printer, price, order and distribute
- Organize promotional activities for new products/services
- Maintain calendars, develop workflow, and manage cross functional team to complete projects.
- Prepare, track and manage (monthly, quarterly and annual) budgets
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Coordinator or similar role
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Experience with research methods using data analytics software
- Expertise with SEO/SEM campaigns
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management and Content Management System software
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Degree in Marketing or relevant field