Manufacturing | Greater Los Angeles Area | Full Time
Join one of the largest and fastest growing cannabis organizations. Be in a position to massively influence how an industry is forged.
BASIC FUNCTION: We are seeking a Blending & Homogenizing Technician to assist in our Blending Department. This individual will be responsible for providing the production teams with the necessary Blended products on a daily basis as. In addition to blending this position will assist with testing and sampling in-process and finished products and ensuring that we are producing a safe, great tasting, quality finished product that meets our internal and external specifications.
- Blend and Homogenize required batches per the production schedules
- Document all necessary operations’ processing parameters ensuring all criteria falls within expected ranges
- Perform product sampling and analysis ensuring all documentation is correct and that results fall within specifications
- Operate, maintain and calibrate laboratory equipment
- Participate in sample retention program
- Ensure all products meet quality specifications via product testing and product reviews as well as lab testing
- Calculate adjustments to standardize batches to meet specs
- Manage, maintain, clean and organize the laboratory storage room, fridges, and workspaces
- Proper documenting and logging of inventory
- Ability to work in a laboratory environment
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Experience in sample preparations
- Experience working in a clean room environment
- Strong basic math skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with homogenizing and blending products
The ideal candidate will be an upbeat, motivated and focused individual that is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. The successful technician will be comfortable managing multiple tasks while simultaneously keeping to a strict schedule.