General Ledger Accountant for Cannabis Company
Accounting | Woodland Hills, CA | Full Time
Founded on the imperative to deliver sustainable brand experiences in cannabis, Mammoth Distribution is the leading partnership solution for some of the largest concentrate and infused cannabis brands in the state.
Mammoth Distribution seeks a self-motivated professional General Ledger Accountant to join our fast growing team. To be successful in this role, you must be a detail-oriented team player who will be responsible for performing month-end closes and reconciliations, preparing disbursements, daily cash reporting and facilitating day-to-day accounting assignments. Reports to the Head of Finance.
REQUIRED EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree (CPA is not required)
- General ledger entries and reconciliations
- Preparation of month-end and year-end close
- Preparation of accounting reports
- Data entry, exporting and organizing
- Accounting project management
- Conserve time by reading, researching, and summarizing information
- Taking on additional responsibilities as needed.
- Strong software skills including Excel and Quickbooks
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented
- Required experience in manufacturing and/or distribution
- Managing multiple entities a plus
Compensation rages from $60,000 to $70,000 based off of experience with opportunity to advance