Cannabis Warehouse Director
Distribution | North Hollywood, CA | Full Time
This is an exceptional career opportunity to join the management team of a fast-paced company in a high-growth industry. We are seeking an experienced team leader as a Production Manager to organize and oversee the manufacturing of consumable products. You will be ultimately responsible for the smooth day to day operations of all production lines meeting quality standards of the end product. We expect the successful candidate you to have deep know-how in overall production management and efficiencies, quality control, cost control, and inventory management experience. Decision-making, problem-solving, team building and process development will be the keys to success. Within a laboratory environment, the ultimate goal is to ensure an efficient and productive manufacturing process that meets our high standards, those of our customers, meet or exceed stringent state facilities operations requirements while creating a neat, clean and enjoyable working environment for our team members.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven work experience as a plant/production manager - (facility in food or bio-medical production helpful).
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with an ability to create accountability as lead by example
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication, and problem-solving skills are critical. The Plant Manager will be directing employees and department managers.
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles, budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources.
- Establish and implement SPO’s within the various departments while developing realistic and attainable individual and team goals.
- Knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts
- Experience in reporting key production metrics, technical expertise and experience within a production facility.
- Computer literacy and ability to organize inventory with proficient in MS Office and ERP software
- Strong team building, prompt decision-making and results-driven approach with people management skills.
- Build SOPs for manufacturing and quality control.
- Establish “on-time” daily output production goals.
- Manage a team of 30-45 people.
- Organize workflow and efficiencies to meet specifications and deadlines.
- Monitor production to resolve issues and provide continuous improvement.
- Develop individual and department performance standards and related incentives of production personnel
- Determine the number of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.) for new initiatives and demand changes.
- Enforce health and safety precautions
- Report to upper management on budgets and production goals with a solution driven ability to respond promptly to any off-standard circumstances.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary: Annual Base in the neighborhood of $120,000 based on qualifications
- Benefits: Medical insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays
- Job Type: Full-time
- Required experience: Related Production Management experience: 5 years