Sales | Chicago, IL | Full Time
Flowers for Dreams is ushering in a craft flower movement. Locally crafted flowers for fair and honest prices with hand delivery in Chicago and Milwaukee. Every bouquet benefits an amazing local charity. Named one of Business Insider's Most Inspiring Companies in America.
- Quote, consult, and sell floral options to smaller scale weddings.
- Serve as the liaison between bridal clients & our wedding production team.
- Work with Director of Business Development to meet booking goals & improve product.
- Support Customer Experience team on wedding & event-related inquiries.
- Sales and/or marketing degree with excellent communication skills.
- Experience in sales roles/internships & an interest in weddings.
- Natural self-starter with a keen ability to sell, negotiate, and think quickly.
- Positive growth mindset & shared values with Flowers for Dreams brand.
- Medical, life, and dental insurance with large employer contribution.
- 401 (k) retirement savings plans.
- Significant vacation and travel benefits for long-time employees.
- Employer-provided student loan repayment assistance.