Retail | Minneapolis, MN | Full Time
Flowers for Dreams is bringing its craft flower movement to Minneapolis - St. Paul! Locally crafted flowers for fair and honest prices currently in Chicago, Milwaukee, and Detroit, as well as overnight shipping across the Midwest. Every bouquet benefits an amazing local charity. Named one of Business Insider's Most Inspiring Companies in America.
Our first of its kind, new Floral Ambassador Program. As a part-time floral designer and ambassador, your role will be to help introduce our flowers to Minneapolis-St Paul customers with innovative field retail and floral events. During summer 2022, you will work 15-20 hours per week with the full-time Lead Ambassador to manage a retail flower popup, our truck bouquet sales, as well as assist in local events.
- Design & sell flowers at retail popup inside a well-known, local coffee shop.
- Regular floral prep and production for truck activations.
- Assistance at partner workshops or events.
- Floral prep, production, and sales at weekend events & flower truck.
- Familiarity with floral design, retail sales, and event production.
- Interest in flowers, floriculture, or closely related field.
- Ability to work daytime hours and occasional summer weekends.
- Shared aesthetic preferences & values with the Flowers for Dreams brand.
- Do Good - "Life's Most Persistent and Urgent Question Is, 'What Are You Doing For Others?'" Martin Luther King Jr
- Take Risks - "Whoever Dares, Wins" Sayeret Matkal
- Challenge Yourself - "Every Artists Was First An Amateur" Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Make it Beautiful -"Design is a Behavior, Not a Department" David Milne
- Act Fast - "We Have a Strategic Plan, It's Called Doing Things" Herb Kelleher