Director, Operations Excellence
Management | Chicago, IL | Full Time
Flowers for Dreams is ushering in a craft flower movement. Locally crafted flowers for fair & honest prices with hand delivery in Chicago, Milwaukee, and Detroit, as well as overnight shipping to most of the Great Lakes region. Every bouquet benefits an amazing charity. Named one of Business Insider's Most Inspiring Companies in America.
- Develop & lead continuous improvement processes to optimize operations.
- Manage margins & KPIs with adaptive models for key logistics leaders.
- Oversee reporting & analytics for several frontline departments.
- Work closely with CEO to scale company's fulfillment capabilities.
- 3+ years experience in operations or product at a fast-growing company.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to design & implement flexible ops processes.
- Natural problem solver with lean manufacturing and/or Six Sigma experience a plus.
- Positive growth mindset & shared values with Flowers for Dreams brand.
- Medical, life, and dental insurance with large employer contribution.
- 401 (k) retirement savings plans.
- Significant vacation time & remote flexibility.
- Employer-provided student loan repayment assistance.