Corporate & Event Sales
Sales | Milwaukee, WI | Full Time
Flowers for Dreams is ushering in a craft flower movement. Locally crafted flowers for fair and honest prices across locations in Chicago, Milwaukee, and Detroit, as well as overnight shipping to most of the Great Lakes region. Every bouquet benefits an amazing local charity. Named one of Business Insider's Most Inspiring Companies in America.
We're looking for a creative B2B salesperson with experience in the event and floral industries. This proven closer would be responsible for new business development in our Wisconsin event, nonprofit & corporate floral department. Relationship building, quoting, and inspiring decor concepts with our production team and Head of Sales. The position is based in Milwaukee with 2 day/week remote flexibility.
- Generate corporate & event leads in Milwaukee metro area.
- Quote, consult, and sell floral menu to clients of all sizes.
- Work with Head of Sales to meet B2B booking goals.
- Coordinate promotional campaigns with marketing.
- 2+ years experience in an event or related sales with proven track record.
- Interest in the floral industry and event planning, with a passion for design.
- Natural self-starter with a keen ability to sell, negotiate, and think quickly.
- Positive growth mindset & shared values with Flowers for Dreams brand.
- Medical, life, and dental insurance with employer contributions.
- 401 (k) retirement savings plans with employer matching.
- Employer-provided student loan repayment assistance.
Cover letter required. In 2-3 paragraphs, please detail what draws you to the role, your informative experience(s) in sales as well as design, and the shared values & excitement about the Flowers for Dreams brand.