Junior Web Developer - Internship
IT Development | Los Angeles, CA | Part Time, Contract, Temporary, Temp to Perm, Internship, and Volunteer
OnCabs.com is a Los Angeles technology based Startup Company; it offers a functioning state of the art Booking Systems (via online and mobile application). The company is currently looking for a new dynamic addition to its Technology department.
- Updating front end HTML and PHP application user interface using HTML, CSS, PHP.
- Analyze business requirements and translate requirements into program code.
- Communicate with business analyst to gather any additional information necessary to clarify requirements.
- Interpret and debug all aspects of the application, in both the front end and back end.
Ideal Candidate Has:
- Bachelor's Degree graduate in Computer Science or Information Technology with emphasis on web application development.
- Working knowledge of LAMP application development with Linux environment; PHP experience strongly preferred.
- Strong database skills – MYSQL, TSQL, write and update complex stored procedures and user defined functions.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to quickly analyze the existing code base and make modifications.
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent projects without sacrificing accuracy and efficiency. Be able to prioritize tasks based on multiple client's schedules and deadlines.
- Meet project deadlines in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills with internal management, quality assurance
We are looking for someone who can start immediately and can work at least 20 hours a week, preferably 4 or more hours/day Mon-Fri. The internship is unpaid but lots of experience and exposure to the business world will be earned. You will be compensated with potential commissions and bonuses and opportunity for paid position after internship program.
Business Location: Culver City 90230.
To Apply: Click on the link below, fill out the online application and upload your resume or send us an email with your resume with Subject line "Junior Web Developer - Internship" to be considered.