Junior Business Development
Business Development | West Los Angeles | Full Time
Flit (Public Trading Symbol: FTWS), is an innovative, disruptive travel technology company that offers a convenient, cost-effective ground transportation solution for corporate travelers and a new source of revenue for travel businesses. While companies like Uber and Lyft focus on individual consumers, Flit serves the massive enterprise market, including industry leaders Amazon, Pokémon, Skyscanner, and others.
Our Business Development team is changing the way companies, brands and organizations leverage the Flit platform to redefine the way they operate. We are solving big problems and meeting the needs of our clients and their people, from employees to customers and students to patients, in a whole new way.
• Identifying new sales leads
• Pitching products and/or services
• Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
• Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
• Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
• Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
• Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
• Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
• Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
• Developing quotes and proposals
• Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
• Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
• Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
Ideal Candidate Has:
- Current MBA Student or Bachelor's Degree graduate in Business Administration
- Strong business sales, communication and organizational skills
- Strong analytical/business analysis skills, including an understanding of business economics and financial resources
- Previous experience successfully managing sales teams ideally from a similar industry.
- Professional sales training would be a strong advantage.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- Excellent leadership and communication skills (both verbal and written)
Visit - http://flitwaysapp.jobscore.com and click on Junior Business Development