Consumer and Internet Marketing - Internship
Marketing Development | West Los Angeles | Internship
FlitWays is a Los Angeles technology based startup company; it offers a functioning state of the art Booking System (via online and mobile application). The company is currently looking for a new dynamic addition to its Marketing department.
- Promote FlitWays brand to new and existing users through digital, content, social, influencer and promotion marketing
- Identify new markets and structure unique marketing strategies for user acquisition
- Coordinate FlitWays Digital marketing campaigns
- Work directly with marketing team to enhance FlitWays campaigns ROI
- Represent FlitWays as a liaison to facilitate FlitWays marketing projects that are managed by external marketing firms
Ideal Candidate Has:
- Graduate or current Marketing Student
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytically/business analysis skills, including an understanding of business economics and financial resources
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- Ability to partner with key staff members to create strategic marketing plans.
- Ability to prioritize activities appropriately and determine which activities to act on first
- Excellent leadership and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to successfully perform in a startup company
- Strong sense of urgency and very adaptable to change
This is a paid internship. We are looking for someone who can start immediately and can work 15 hours a week, preferably 5 hour / day, 3 days a week.
Visit - https://careers.jobscore.com/careers/flit/jobs/consumer-and-internet-marketing-internship-a02ut0U5Sr57umeMg-44q7