Business Development - PAID Internship
Marketing Development | West Los Angeles | Internship
FlitWays is a Los Angeles technology based startup company; it offers a functioning state of the art Booking System (via online and mobile application). The company is currently looking for a new dynamic addition to its Marketing and Business Development department.
- Promote FlitWays brand to new suppliers nationwide
- Source and on-board new supplier through market research and online promotion
- Identify new markets and structure unique marketing strategies for supply acquisition
- Coordinate FlitWays supplier digital marketing campaigns
- Work directly with supply team to enhance FlitWays coverage
- Represent FlitWays as a liaison to facilitate FlitWays marketing projects that are managed by external marketing firms
Ideal Candidate Has:
- Graduate or current bachelor degree Student
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytically/business analysis skills, including an understanding of business economics and financial resources
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- Ability to partner with key staff members to create strategic marketing plans.
- Ability to prioritize activities appropriately and determine which activities to act on first
- Excellent leadership and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to successfully perform in a startup company
- Strong sense of urgency and very adaptable to change
This is a paid internship and we are looking for someone who can start immediately and can work at least 25 hours a week, preferably 4 or more hours/day Mon-Fri.
Lots of experience and exposure to the business marketing world will be earned. There’s a high chances of been retained to a full time position after internship program.
Visit - http://flitwaysapp.jobscore.com and click on Business Development - PAID Internship