Group Fitness Instructor Inner Loop, Cypress, Energy Corridor
Instruction | Houston, TX
- Katy and I-10 Energy Coordior Area
Fitcasa Inc. is a Lifestyle Management company dedicated to providing our clients fun and energetic activity and event programming. We work closely with multi-family and master planned communities to incorporate onsite activities and community events to foster neighborhood relationships. Our services include activity programming through various class formats (fitness, cooking, and art), event planning and facilitation, marketing assistance, and community brand building. As we grow throughout the Texas market, we have begun to add fitness center asset management services including fitness equipment sales, service, and management.
Group Fitness Formats Requested:
- Boot Camp or Circuit Training
- All Formats Welcome!
- Teach classes at various communities depending on need, availability, and class format.
- Identify each participant's fitness level and adapt the overall class speed to fit everyone's needs.
- Utilize digital sign in apps to record attendance.
- Create new and fresh routines each class.
- AFAA or Equivalent Certified.
- CPR/First Aid Certified.
- Creative, Energetic, and Enthusiastic.
- Must Like to Have Fun!
- Prior Group Fitness Instruction a Plus.