Event Planner and Facilitator
Event Planning | Cypress, TX
Fitcasa Inc. is a Lifestyle Management company dedicated to providing our clients fun and energetic activity and event programming. We work closely with multi-family and master planned communities to incorporate onsite activities and community events to foster neighborhood relationships. Our services include activity programming through various class formats (fitness, cooking, and art), event planning and facilitation, marketing assistance, and community brand building. As we grow throughout the Texas market, we have begun to add fitness center asset management services including fitness equipment sales, service, and management.
- Event Planning, Organization, and Facilitation - Plan, organize, and facilitate resident events on a daily basis
- Account Management - Work closely with clients to fulfill budget and scheduling requirements on monthly projects
- Reporting - Daily Attendance and Expense Reports
- Work Closely with Event Coordinator and Management to create new and exciting themes
- Marketing and Advertising - Utilize different marketing techniques to promote each event throughout the community.
- Have Fun and Enjoy! We are a casual, laid back organization that requires our team members to enjoy what they do, be creative, and have fun!
- Reliable Transportation
- Able to work Nights, Weekends, Mornings, etc. depending upon demand; flexible schedule
- Organized, Professional, and Punctual
- Able to work without direct supervision
- Prior Event Planning a Plus
- Social. Has to like working with people directly.
- Part time to start, full time opportunity.
- Likes to Shop
- Likes People
- Enjoys Parties
- Can Manage Stress
- May work from home.
- Weekly Gas Allowance
- Cell Phone
- Opportunities for Growth within a new organization