Physical Therapist (Part-Time/Outpatient)
Office | Sandy Springs, GA | Part Time
1st Care Management, Inc. was founded in 2014 to provide the highest quality healthcare to those living in the Metro-Atlanta area. Our practice employs highly qualified medical professionals and is fully equipped with the latest medical and diagnostic devices.
We look forward to providing the best possible medical care to our community and plan to earn the respect of those we serve through our steadfast work ethic and adherence to high standards.
The Physical Therapist is responsible for providing skilled rehabilitation services to patients in accordance with the Plan of Treatment. He / she evaluates, plans and administers comprehensive physical therapy modalities/regimens to patients in their place of residence for the purpose of developing and restoring function through rehabilitative physical therapy as prescribed by a physician.
- Hours will be Wednesday and Thursday 10am - 1pm
- Will be working mainly in an outpatient environment.
- Treatment of various pain syndromes including lumbar, cervical, and thoracic radiculopathy using therapeutic exercises, manual techniques and modalities including electrical stimulation, ultrasound, iontophoresis, and thermal procedures.
- Treatment of most neuromuscular and joint disorders
- Procedures include: ultrasound treatments, electrical stimulation, mechanical traction, infrared, paraffin, manual soft tissue techniques
The Physical Therapist must possess the following qualifications:
Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy
Current PT license, with no sanctions, restrictions, or provisions, in the state of Georgia.
Minimum of 1 year PT experience in a home health or other clinical setting