Technical Product Manager
Product | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Fingerprint is a leading global provider of digital content and services for kids and families. The company has a premium library of 4,000+ games, books and videos from 300+ developers in 60 countries and global distribution partnerships with leading OEMs, Mobile Carriers, and Retailers including Samsung, Verizon, Walmart, Excelligence Learning and more. Fingerprint’s new award winning mobile and OTT platform “Kidomi” delivers top content of all types to kids everywhere they want it – it’s the only family entertainment platform that puts kids first.
Fingerprint is funded by media and technology investors including Corus Entertainment, DreamWorks Animation, Reed Elsevier Ventures, Trinity Capital Investment and GSV. Located in the heart of San Francisco on Union Square, Fingerprint is looking for people interested making great products for the next generation - kids! For more information, visit fingerprintplay.com or facebook.com/FingerprintPlay
The Technical Product Manager works with Engineering to develop and maintain technology projects that support internal tools and services for Fingerprint's content distribution platform targeting the $7B Kids digital market.
- Work collaboratively with internal stake-holders to define tools and services to support Fingerprint's platform, including systems related to Content Ingestion and Management, Royalty Reporting/Finance, Customer Service, and Platform Administrative Tools
- Define measurements of success for products, track progress, and create plans to act on analysis
- Develop systems that insure that reporting data collected is accurate
- Manage and drive the Internal Platform Product Roadmap
- Working with the executive team, create a platform product roadmap that reflects the product strategy and describes core features to be released by partner and holistically
- Create and own a Master Schedule for all Platform releases that can be communicated to Fingerprint and its individual partners
- Working form the Master Schedule, interface with Designers and Engineers in order to facilitate the development of Platform features
- Report out on Platform feature, priority, timeline and dependencies on a regular basis so as to create transparency around Platform development to Fingerprint and its Partners
- Analyze competitive landscape, market trends, and user feedback to identify new products and features
- Insure that internal tools are adopted by key stakeholders.
- Create and maintain training and user guides on all internal tools and where applicable, create versions of materials for external partners.
- Create and maintain documentation for all internal tools.
- BA/BS degree in CS, Engineering, IT/MIS, or related field
- 3+ years experience in product management, software engineering, or technology development
- Strong understanding of mobile apps/platforms, analytics, and client/server concepts
- Demonstrated business savvy and technical skills, and ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Must enjoy relating to a diverse set of users, and creating products to meet their needs
- Self-starter with proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Excellent written and oral communication skills