Senior Mobile Software Engineer (platform)
Engineering | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Fingerprint has built a mobile technology platform that supports networks of linked apps, improving discoverability, monetization, and direct consumer relationships. The technology platform can be deployed on any device and customized for Education, Media, Carrier, or Pay TV companies. Fingerprint's customers include industry leaders like Samsung and Sylvan Learning. The Company has won over 25 awards including Appy Award and Family's Choice Award.
The company has raised a total of $19M, including a $10.9M Series B closed in June 2014. Leading investors are Dreamworks Animation, Corus Entertainment, and Reed Elsevier Ventures. Located in the heart of San Francisco on Union Square Fingerprint is rapidly growing and looking for great employees.
We are seeking seeking a passionate senior mobile software engineer with a thorough understanding of modern mobile operating systems, frameworks, and app development. Working directly with the CTO and a core team of engineers, you'll be responsible for developing Fingerprint’s native apps and SDKs for Android and iOS.
• 4+ years iOS and Android native app development experience
• 5+ years overall software development experience
• Thorough understanding of Objective C and Java (familiarity with Swift a plus)
• Experience developing cross-platform SDKs or APIs used by 3rd party developers.
• Familiarity with 3rd party mobile application frameworks such as Unity, Adobe AIR, Corona, and React Native
• Experience integrating mobile apps with back-end web services via RESTful APIs / JSON
• Fundamentals of computer graphics, animation and graphical user interfaces
• Passionate about mobile app development and creating great mobile experiences
• You love to write code, you are creative, and you live to ship products!
• Comfortable with fast-paced, collaborative, iterative development
• Comfortable with multi-tasking -- it's a small, fast-paced, consumer start-up
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Computer Science
• Eligibility to work in U.S. without sponsorship
• Benefits - health, dental, life insurance, vision
• Paid vacation
• Employee stock option program
• Employee referral program
• Available 401K plan
• Stocked kitchen
• Accessible to all public transportation including BART and MUNI via Powell station
• Bright, cheerful, convenient, Union Square location