Senior Game Producer
Product | San Francisco, CA | Full Time and Temp to Perm
The Senior Producer, Mobile Gaming is responsible for leading a slate of educational gaming projects for iOS and other mobile platforms. The Producer is responsible for managing all cross-functional aspects of both internal and external projects from concept to launch to live operations.
- Communicate project vision and requirements to all stakeholders
- Create, manage, and share development schedules
- Define objectives and deliverables
- Identify and contract 3rd party talent
- Manage projects to keep on time and on budget
- Work with design team throughout the development & lifecycle of a game
- Work with QA to insure overall product quality
- Provide and receive critiques in a constructive manner with suggestions and solutions for improvement.
- Remain current on industry trends including: new game genres, new game design methods and emerging platforms.
- Contribute to the strategic planning and design for new gaming projects
- Prepare demos and presentations
- Must have worked as a Producer in game development and produced successful games on Mobile, PC, Facebook, or Handheld
- 5+ years of game development experience with a focus on Casual, Social and/or Mobile games
- Proven aptitude producing, launching, maintaining and/or growing top-performing iOS, Online, or Facebook Educational games
- Strong analytical, technical and project management skills
- Can independently drive several projects on-time and on-budget while meeting the highest level of quality. .
- Knowledge of game industry-standard software tools, design documents and production processes/best practices (budgets, game concept and prototyping creation, project management, bug reports and defect tracking).
- Passionate game player with in-depth knowledge of current social, mobile and casual game titles with desire for making great games that kids and parents will love
- Deep knowledge of Freemium games and in-game monetization/economy
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- BA/BS degree in related field or equivalent experience
- iOS/Android product development experience
- SCRUM/Agile development experience