Senior Full Stack Engineer
Engineering | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Fingerprint has built a mobile technology platform that supports networks of linked apps, improving discoverability, monetization, and direct consumer relationships. The technology platform can be deployed on any device and customized for Education, Media, Carrier, or Pay TV companies. Fingerprint's customers include industry leaders like Samsung and Sylvan Learning. The Company has won over 25 awards including Appy Award and Family's Choice Award.
The company has raised a total of $19M, including a $10.9M Series B closed in June 2014. Leading investors are Dreamworks Animation, Corus Entertainment, and Reed Elsevier Ventures. Located in the heart of San Francisco on Union Square Fingerprint is rapidly growing and looking for great employees.
We are seeking a passionate senior full stack developer with a keen eye for usability and polish. Working directly with the CTO and a core team of engineers, you'll be responsible for creating kid/parent user interfaces and the back-end that supports them for our mobile/partner networks around the world.
- Java expertise
- Backbone/Marionette, React, AngularJS, jQuery, LESS, Handlebars
- iOS/Android Cross-Platform
- Fundamentals of computer graphics, animation and graphical user interface
- You love to write code, you are creative, and you live to ship products!
- Comfortable with fast-paced, collaborative, iterative development
- Comfortable with multi-tasking -- it's a small, fast-paced, consumer start-up
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Computer Science
- Eligibility to work in U.S. without sponsorship
- Benefits - health, dental, life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Employee stock option program
- Employee referral program
- Available 401K plan
- Stocked kitchen
- Accessible to all public transportation including BART via Powell station
- Bright, cheerful, convenient, Union Square location