Paid Summer Internship Content Partnerships
Content Team | San Francisco, CA | Internship
Fingerprint is seeking a capable and energetic Summer Intern to join its Content Team and help expand its large network of content partnerships in new directions. Focused on identifying top content creators and social influencers that are popular with kids, tweens and teens and acquiring new and trending content for mobile products and services, the ideal candidate is an excellent communicator with strong analytical skills and passionate about great content and creating industry-leading digital products for kids, teens and families.
- Conducts market analysis, determines content trends and makes recommendations for how to iterate and enhance our digital content experience for kids, tweens and teens.
- Contributes to content strategy by identifying, evaluating and integrating high-quality content creators for our platform, leveraging informed analysis, with an emphasis on acquiring popular video content generated by top YouTube / Instagram kid influencers.
- Helps to analyze and report content performance on our platform and to develop an analytical framework for building content marketing and merchandising strategies to maximize revenue and profitability.
- Helps to manage the on-boarding of new content partners, ingestion and categorization of content into our system, QA review of content and feedback to partners.
- Works with cross-functional internal teams, including product and design, to develop marketing materials to enhance the Fingerprint brand to partners and consumers.
- Contributes to Fingerprint strategic content initiatives and prepares presentations and other materials for internal and external audiences, as needed.
- Currently enrolled or recently graduated from an accredited undergraduate program.
- LOVE of digital content for kids, tweens and teens!
- Knowledge of mobile app ecosystem, including Apple, Google and Amazon.
- Knowledge of SVOD and UGC video content platforms like Netflix and YouTube.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation experience.
- Experience analyzing and synthesizing complex information and incorporating it into market & trends analysis, marketing materials or sales pitches.
- Great, ‘can-do’ attitude and willing to jump in wherever needed.