Mobile SDK Integration Engineer
Engineering | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Fingerprint has built a mobile technology platform that supports networks of linked apps, improving discoverability, monetization, and direct consumer relationships. The technology platform can be deployed on any device and customized for Education, Media, Carrier, or Pay TV companies. Fingerprint's customers include industry leaders like Samsung and Sylvan Learning. The Company has won over 25 awards including Appy Award and Family's Choice Award.
The company has raised a total of $19M, including a $10.9M Series B closed in June 2014. Leading investors are Dreamworks Animation, Corus Entertainment, and Reed Elsevier Ventures. Located in the heart of San Francisco on Union Square Fingerprint is rapidly growing and looking for great employees.
We are seeking seeking a passionate mobile engineer with a thorough understanding of modern mobile operating systems and frameworks. Working directly with the CTO, SVP of Engineering, and a core team of engineers, you'll be responsible for building and integrating our mobile SDKs or Android and iOS into the latest apps and games for Fingerprint and our partner networks.
• 2+ years iOS and/or Android app development experience
• 4+ years overall software development experience
• Thorough understanding of Objective C, C++, and/or Java
• Experience developing cross-platform SDKs / APIs used by 3rd party developers
• Familiarity with 3rd party mobile application frameworks including Unity, Adobe AIR, and
• Experience integrating mobile apps with back-end web services via RESTful APIs / JSON
• Fundamentals of computer graphics, animation and graphical user interface
• Passionate about mobile app development and creating great mobile experiences
• You love to write code, you are creative, and you live to ship products!
• Comfortable with fast-paced, collaborative, iterative development
• Comfortable with multi-tasking -- it's a small, fast-paced, consumer start-up
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Computer Science
• Eligibility to work in U.S. without sponsorship
• Benefits - health, dental, life insurance
• Flex time and telecommuting options
• Paid vacation
• Employee stock option program
• Employee referral program
• Stocked kitchen
• Accessible to all public transportation including BART via Powell station
• Bright, cheerful, convenient, Union Square location