Marketing & Operations | San Francisco, CA | Internship
Fingerprint has built a mobile technology platform that supports networks of linked
apps, improving discoverability, monetization, and direct consumer relationships. The technology
platform can be deployed on any device and customized for Education, Media, Carrier, or Pay
TV companies. Fingerprint's customers include industry leaders like Samsung and Sylvan
Learning. The Company has won over 25 awards including Appy Award and Family's Choice
The company has raised a total of $19M, including a $10.9M Series B closed in June 2014.
Leading investors are Dreamworks Animation, Corus Entertainment, and Reed Elsevier
Ventures. Located in the heart of San Francisco on Union Square Fingerprint is rapidly growing
and looking for great employees.
Fingerprint is seeking a highly creative and analytical intern who can successfully juggle a wide
variety of tasks while being a positive and helpful resource to the team. You will be responsible
for helping build Fingerprint and its partners as a leading kids mobile content publisher in
kids content industry and identifying new opportunities in kids content market, which will be
Fingerprint’s next key business initiatives.
- Support the Fingerprint Content Team in the onboarding on new content to our platforms
- Data entry into our content management system related to our apps
- Support research efforts by participating in competitive product review
- Administrative help in the office; running errands, helping prep for meeting and events
- Support in social media outreach and promotion using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and
- Copy writing related to the Fingerprint Website and customer facing emails
- SEO and ASO support by conducting keyword analysis
We value our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience
that fits your career goals. You will become extremely knowledgeable in the mobile landscape
and how to work in a professional environment and have ample opportunity to network with
department leaders and other professionals in the mobile industry.
• You must be at least in your Senior year in undergraduate school, a recent college
graduate, or be graduate school student
Knowledge and Skills:
• Highly interested in the mobile kids/game app space and eager to learn the ins and outs
of the industry.
• Self-motivator; learns fast and able to take initiative and work independently with minimal
• Creative, analytical and organized thinker.
• Exceptional written & presentation communication abilities.
• Experience in managing blogs, websites, social media channels is a plus.
• Paid internship
• Stocked kitchen
• Easily accessible by public transportation
• Bright, cheerful, convenient, Union Square location