Director of Developer Relations
Product | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Fingerprint has built a mobile technology platform that supports networks of linked apps, improving discoverability, monetization, and direct consumer relationships. The technology platform can be deployed on any device and customized for Education, Media, Carrier, or Pay TV companies. Fingerprint's customers include industry leaders like Samsung and Sylvan Learning. The Company has won over 25 awards including Appy Award and Family's Choice Award.
The company has raised a total of $19M, including a $10.9M Series B closed in June 2014. Leading investors are Dreamworks Animation, Corus Entertainment, and Reed Elsevier Ventures. Located in the heart of San Francisco on Union Square Fingerprint is rapidly growing and looking for great employees.
Fingerprint is seeking a Mobile Games Developer Relations Lead / Producer for 3rd Party with a proven track-record in the Mobile gaming space. We’re looking for the best talent out there to work with a team of creative, product and technical leads creating the next generation of consumer-focused edutainment gaming software, Internet and mobile applications.
The Developer Relations / Producer is a unique role that will be responsible for identifying and negotiating with game developers and on-boarding their products to successful launch on our platform. The ideal candidate will have stellar partner management skills to make developers successful on our platform, including direct experience as a producer, product manager, or business development manager in the mobile gaming ecosystem.
- Contribute to the content strategy by identifying and onboarding high quality children’s developers for our platform
- Source and close deals that will build value for the company
- Own the developer relationship, act as voice of developer to all Fingerprint functions
- Provide two-way insights between the Platform and the 3rd Party developer teams
- Work with Chief Product Officer to manage app pipeline and master 3rd party schedule
- Work with cross-functional internal teams including engineering, legal, and marketing
- Represent Fingerprint to the developer community
- 3-5 years of Production, Business Development, or Project Management experience within the mobile gaming ecosystem.
- Knowledge of Mobile Gaming landscape crucial.
- Experience with business models and monetization.
- Knowledge of iOS and Android game developer communities
- Capacity to thrive in a fluid startup environment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Out-going, go-getter, performance driven personality. Must be comfortable both building the pipeline and executing.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues and find creative solutions to potential obstacles.
- BA/BS in related field. Strong mind for business, critical.
- Must have a passion for playing mobile games.
- Current US Work Authorization
- You have knowledge of the children’s gaming business.
- You have experience working in both creative and business roles (i.e., you can pinch hit as a Producer or in Business Development).
- You have contacts in the developer communities.
- You have extensive Android expertise.
- You have international expertise and foreign language skills.
- Benefits - health, dental, life insurance
- Flex time and telecommuting options
- Paid vacation
- Employee stock option program
- Employee referral program
- Stocked kitchen
- Accessible to all public transportation including bart via powell station
- Bright, cheerful, convenient, Union Square location